NO LONGER AVAILABLE: FS: Kordz EVX HDMI cable, 2.0 mtrs

Item: Kordz EVX HDMI cable, 2.0 mtrs
Price: Paid $230.00, asking $80.00 ONO with *free shipping within Australia
Item Condition: Excellent 9/10
Reason for selling: Upgraded to an expensive Siltech cable
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I am now offering this high quality HDMI cable at less than half price, so price is firm. I used this cable for about 2 years and was very impressed with the picture and sound. Also, the cable is flexible, yet strong and very well built. Visually it doesn't draw attention to itself on the rack which is a nice benefit. This is Kordz top of the range HDMI cable.

A note about shipping:

I will ship this item via Australia Post Parcel Post service with tracking and signature on delivery. I am throwing in free shipping within Australia! I'm happy to answer any questions.

Manufacturer's description:

The EVX series HDMI cables combine optimal manufacturing techniques with premium materials and engineering know how to produce stunning results. The award winning series is designed for the true enthusiast, achieving the maximum ‘High Speed with Ethernet’ rating over all lengths using a totally passive design, without electronic compensation.

Construction is based on optimized flat-cable geometry with large gauge solid OFC (Oxygen free copper) conductors, 7% silver plating on the critical TMDS channels and our precision ultrasonic auto soldering. The connector is also precision engineered, offering full alloy shielding and tight tolerances for a secure fit.

Available in seven lengths from 0.5m - 10m, the EVX series maintains ‘High Speed with Ethernet’ compliance throughout, supporting all the latest formats such as Ultra HD/4K video and 3D.

Lastly every single EVX cable is tested post-production at real world B.E.R (Bit Error Rate) your assurance of dependable quality.

Technical description:

• Flexible, flat-profile cables allow reduced skew and shallow mounting depth
  • High gauge solid-core OFC (Oxygen free copper) with 7% silver plating on the critical TMDS conductors for high performance
  • Ultra HD/4K video and HD Audio from 0.5m to 10m
  • Supports Full HD 1080p/60 and 3D across all lengths
  • B.O.S.S. termination for consistent and reliable signal integrity
  • Ultra-sonic automatic soldered free-air terminals create reduced capacitance and digital jitter for consistently high data rate support
  • SureFitâ„¢ gold plated die-cast connector fits firmly into HDMI receptacle without falling out
  • 2kg retention force
  • Full assembly 3-piece shell including 100% internal alloy shield
  • Ethernet and Audio return channel
  • HDMI compliant

Pictures:

12a9beca-a9c8-420e-b541-03e44ec34da7_zps

72fe0d1d-81b6-4a0f-af31-5d213acc05b5_zps

Edited by Tom Z

Good cables. 

I know for a fact the new kordz Pro & PRS Series HDMI cables measure bit perfect to 15-18meters!!!

(Measured by a HDMI quantum tester) ...... Not many HDMI cables perform to those specs. 

Even some very highend brand name units!!

I would equally expect the Kordz EVX range to perform to those levels. 

Excellent cables. 

Thanks for your comments Evicta. Yes this Australian Company are pretty fanatical about the performance of these cables. If I hadn't upgraded to a much more expensive HDMI cable (Siltech) I would have happily kept this cable.

Cheers,
Tom.

• 2 weeks later...