Soundtracks: Currently Spinning

Probably should go in the streaming thread coz Tidal, but soundtrack so...

First time hearing this, I only know of the title track because of John Zorn, and it's one of my favourite songs on that album.  So thought I should finally give the original a listen.  Glad I did.  Another very good soundtrack album.

71sgGdfGDrL._SS500_.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My wife would never listen to HipHop/Rap if you paid her gold.

She now thinks this is only Soundtrack Album in existence.   Lucky I love it and the movie because it on what one might term 'High Rotation'.

Regards Cazzesman

PS.    Regardless of your choice of music genre's, you have to see this movie.    And play it loud....okay!!!!!!

hamilton.jpg

• Like 1

Graham Coxon ‎– The End Of The F***ing World (Original Songs and Score)  - on a bit of a Coxon binge now :)  luv it.      Interesting that this is only released on vinyl - no cd.

Kat6ooY.jpg

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

38 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Giorgio Moroder ‎– Cat People (Original Soundtrack).   not sure what is hotter Nastassja Kinski or the Bowie/Moroder Cat People.

eKVkDj5.jpg

Now playing the AUS 45 with the over 9min version on side B

IMG_3517.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hlov said:

You back to the vinyl world mate?

never really left, dumped most of my collection back in 1990 then started collecting again in 2000 then sold my Linn again and stored the collection till 2020, now back to Linn Lp-12 / Dynavector XX2.. Love vinyl.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, artaudio said:

never really left, dumped most of my collection back in 1990 then started collecting again in 2000 then sold my Linn again and stored the collection till 2020, now back to Linn Lp-12 / Dynavector XX2.. Love vinyl.

I think I got a big part of your Jazz collection. Love those Art Pepper’s and Oscar Peterson’s albums

48 minutes ago, hlov said:

I think I got a big part of your Jazz collection. Love those Art Pepper’s and Oscar Peterson’s albums

i've have most of that covered in my digital collection most being jazz 60% of:

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 6.50.32 pm.png

Edited by artaudio

18 hours ago, metal beat said:

Angelo Badalamenti ‎– Soundtrack From Twin Peaks - original 1990 Euro release, German pressing - sublime.

RpWIjhU.jpg

i remember watching the tv series.might need to stream the soundtrack to see if  i like it enough to get a copy

I’ve always liked a couple of the songs from The Karate Kid, but don’t think I’ve listened to the soundtrack before. There’s some great 80s music on it. Young Hearts, The Moment of Truth and my fav You’re The Best. Very good for getting the pep going.

0A6B1E48-7C3E-4D4B-B120-059BFAEE8809.jpeg