Sign in to follow this  
unclemack

Soundtracks: Currently Spinning

Time for a new CS genre...an ovelooked one at that.

Twyker and Zimmer to start off with. Power and Glory!

post-104826-0-20697400-1417772396_thumb.

post-104826-0-95685900-1417772424_thumb.

Edited by unclemack

the Pink Floyd... ha ha

I've been to Zabriskie Point...marvellous place. Never seen the movie though. Soundtrack looks great. Good selection there mate.

M

51KV1F4-kgL.jpg

James Horner. A luscious, dramatic score for an unerrated movie that was thematically similar to,superior to and sadly overshadowed by Armageddon...

The perfect chick flick that will always get you laid.  The soundtrack is superb and how hot was Molly in the day

prettyinpink.jpg

Edited by metal beat

Time for a new CS genre...an ovelooked one at that.

Twyker and Zimmer to start off with. Power and Glory!

I've got an album by Tom 'Run Lola,Run' Tykwer,unclemack,that's not a soundtrack.More breaks and bigbeat.One track features a sample of Timothy Leary,speaking words of wisdom. :)The album's titled The Sound of Klimax. Edited by mrbuzzardstubble

front.jpg

Cracking soundtrack to a brilliant movie.  Best animation I've ever seen, but definitely don't let the kids anywhere near this.  Definitely M18+!

front.jpg

Cracking soundtrack to a brilliant movie.  Best animation I've ever seen, but definitely don't let the kids anywhere near this.  Definitely M18+!

Waltz with Bashir is a dark and great film, Check out his new film, much lighter in tone, The Congress, sci fi fantasy fun, highly recommended

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=the+congress+movie+trailer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=NTqNVOO-D6KxmAXunoDICw

I watched a movie quite some time ago called Jerry.The story was aboit a couple of guys who park their car,go for a walk and get lost in the desert.It starred Matt Damon and Casey Afleck.Nice soundtrack by Arvo Pärt.

Does anyone know if there was ever a release of the soundtrack to Salon Kitty?

Guest Hensa

Scored some nice soundtrack vinyl for my B'day today which will get a spin on the weekend....

post-109782-0-92205600-1418767135_thumb.post-109782-0-24748500-1418767136_thumb.post-109782-0-46583900-1418767136_thumb.