SOLD: VTL 75/75 Stereo Power amplifier (Vacuum Tube logic )

Item: VTL 75/75  Stereo Power Amplifier
Price:  NOW SOLD
Item Condition: Good Condition Used
Reason for selling: Going Solid State or Class D
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:Pictures coming soon..  Good Condition, Running EL34 tubes as I preferred the lush Midrange.Came Standard with 6550. Bias was not changed when

EL34's installed 2 years ago. Sounds fastastic as they do... Just want more power for my power hungry speakers.

I am open to a swap for solid state or Class D amp: maybe, Jungson,Class D audio, Icepower, Hypex, Plinius, Audio Analogue or similar sweet sounding

amp.  Or sell as stated.. Prefer not to post if I can help it.                                        
Pictures:

post-145255-0-05136800-1413598479_thumb.

post-145255-0-76941800-1413598518_thumb.

post-145255-0-01325300-1413598550_thumb.

Edited by bryansamui

Spoil yourself.....have a chat to Trevor at Rage Audio, ask about ME and I have no doubt he will have a loan machine you can try.

Being a stat man myself, ME really works wonderfully with them. Save yourself a fortune too.

And the music they make is FANTASTIC !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.