Sign in to follow this  
Mollybendium

FS: Leben / Harbeth / Oppo System

Item 1: Harbeth SHL5s 35 year anniversary edition in rosewood, with matching Skylan Stands

Price: $4,000 [sOLD]

Item 2: Leben CS600 integrated amplifier with stock NOS and Shuguang Black Treasure tubes, as well as 6n3cE tubes which are in it at the moment

Price: $4,000  [sOLD]

Item 3: Oppo BDP95 with pro-mod

Price: $500 [sOLD]

Item Condition: (9/10) all items in excellent condition and only used in my non-smoking, no pet house.

Reason for selling: I’ve just moved into a new house and now (finally) have room to set up my big Tannoy Canterburys which have been in storage.  Unfortunately, I don’t have room for a second system, so this system is now surplus.  The Leben/Harbeth combo is well known and it’s been a fantastically musical system for me. Particularly good for small to medium spaces.

Payment Method: Pick up only – cash COD, bank transfer

Extra info:

Apologies to east coast buyers, but I’m not willing to send these, so they are only available for pickup in Perth. Of course, no problem if you would like to organise your own courier pick-up, pack, and send. If you’re in Perth and would like to demo, you’re welcome to come for a listen to the system or bring your own gear and audition with the bit you’re interested in.

If both the amp and speakers are sold together I will include the Oppo for free if not yet sold.

Some of the pics are not very clear – I can take more if needed.  Also, there’s no close up of the Oppo.  I’ll add a pic later, but it looks like every other Oppo BDP 95.  Pics show SHL5s without grilles, but I have grilles also in excellent condition and currently on the speakers.

Feel free to post or PM any questions!

Edited by Mollybendium

Oppo pls

I'll take the Harbeths. 

Gorgeous speakers, hopefully get myself a pair one day soon ;-)

I'll take the Harbeths. 

Excellent!  Saves me the angst.

gorgeous plasma :)

Wow. that's really quick!

Long way to drive ;)

Harbeths and Oppo are spoken for.

Leben CS600 is still available.

sorry for slow responses - I'm out and about and on my phone and getting lots of incoming messages.

gorgeous plasma :)

yep - the Pioneer plasma has been a good old wagon. I've just put a VT60 in my new digs, which is supposed to be all round better, but I'm not feeling it yet..

yeah, same feeling I got with my st60. but not complaining cause moved the pio to my bedroom where most of my viewing/listening is done :) good luck with the leben sale. cheers

The Leben is an amazing amp, I've got one. Great build quality and great sound.

The Leben is an amazing amp, I've got one. Great build quality and great sound.

The Leben 600 is one of the two best amps I've ever heard. Extremely musical yet still dynamic and detailed. Will struggle to find anything better around that price.

Side topic, but VT60 mentioned above has come good - just needed a bit of settings tweaking :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)