Sign in to follow this  
masliko

Where to buy a small number of 7"(45) inner sleeves??

Hi,does anyone know where to get  small numbers of 7" inner record sleeves?.I need to get some until my good polylined ones arrive in a few weeks but i cant find any anywhere in Australia that does them in small numbers?I'm only after 30,so i dont want to buy a batch of 100 that i will never use.

thanks

Edited by masliko

I think you can buy them in 25s or 50s from Sleeve City. At least they used to sell them that way...

Pigeon Ground Records makes good ones. You can get them on eBay. Also, Sweet Little HiFi for the poly lined paper sleeves.

SLHF only does 100's.

Sleevecity is in the US.

I've emailed the PG.

thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By F18
      Price: $1500 Item Condition: Decent to good. Some wear and tear and scratches. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup. Paypal Reason for selling: Surplus, no longer needed. This preamp needs no full introduction as it is one of the best tube dht preamps you can buy for its money so I’ll jump straight into the specifics. I’m the 3rd owner, the unit has had some TLC done to it. All resistors changed on the CCS boards, HT PSU etc where necessary. The cheap crappy CCS trimpots have been changed with US made Precision 10 turn 1k pots so forget about jumpy measurements with the default pots which are inaccurate. All electrolytic capacitors bypassed with poly and metalised films where necessary. Some boards cleaned up a bit but I’ll still be adding some final touches to it today (mainly just dressing it up and cleaning the internals). 

I have 3 Tram 2 preamps and will also be listing another unit later on.

Lovely dht sound. Dead quiet. 

The Tram 2 comes with a pair Of Sylvania 45’s, 2 x 5U4G rectifiers and 2 x 6AS7G tubes. Also comes with original remote which I never used it may need to be programmed.  All tubes tested strong to NOS readings on my AVO vcm mk2.

• By denimhunter
      Hi
      Would someone in the forum heard or have experience with Thomas Mayer (vinylsavor) amplifier?  In particular the 2A3/45 mono block with separate PSU in 4 boxes chassis?
      I know Thomas (also the Elrog manufacturer now but most of you probably knew) have been demonstrating in Munich hiend for some years and in Hong Kong Show this year.

One of his amps
      http://vinylsavor.blogspot.com/search?q=45%2F2A3+Mono

His amps are usually custom ordered. He also just started distribution in HK to Asia and China market.

thank you

• By kiwi.kelvin
      Item: 100 x Diskeeper sleeves (75 x 1.5 round bottom sleeves + 25 x audiophile sleeves)
      Price: $80 NEG plus postage if needed ($14.00 anywhere in Australia)
      Item Condition: As new or new
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      I bought these recently from Decibel HiFi but have decided not to use the Diskeeper system for my collection so these are now surplus to requirements. All sleeves are either brand new, or at worst have had cleaned records in them for around a week. Diskeeper offer a tiered system of sleeves with their (still very high quality) 1.5 round bottom sleeves for your "standard"  and the audiophile sleeves for your most precious treasures. 
      The sleeves are very high quality and would suit someone with a growing collection that deserves the best protection.
      If you were to buy these today from Decibel's website you'd pay around $105 + postage (approx $120 in total)

Pictures:

• By Tax
      Item: Tube Amplifier using 2A3, 45 or other similar low powered SET vintage valve amplifier
      Price Range: Negotiable
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Prefer an integrated if possible so I do not have to buy a separate preamp. Please PM me with details.

Thanks

• By Graceman
      I'm just about to purchase a Consonance record cleaning machine (at last !) and now the hunt is on for replacement 12" inner sleeves.  My instinct is for paper or poly-lined paper as I've never really had much success with flimsy plastic inners.

I'm open to advice on this and I'm looking for a source at reasonable  $$ as I will probably need a couple of hundred or so.

Any recommendations?