Purchase in USA with USA Only Shipping

Morning All,

I have an item I want to purchase in the USA but there is only USA shipping. I remember seeing threads like this before but cannot find them...

I will really appreciate advice on companies that can facilitate...

Thanks...Rob

http://www.ship2me.com/

EDIT:  I used them once for some T-shirts.  The process worked very well and no issues encountered, but obviously being a middle man they push the price up, so a quote is obviously a good idea.  I am a fan because I couldn't buy these T's anywhere else but in the States, so saved me a trip there!

Edited by Kaynin

http://www.ship2me.com/

EDIT:  I used them once for some T-shirts.  The process worked very well and no issues encountered, but obviously being a middle man they push the price up, so a quote is obviously a good idea.  I am a fan because I couldn't buy these T's anywhere else but in the States, so saved me a trip there!

ship2me has ceased operations - they are now operating as opas.com.

Hey Rob, I bought my speakers via audiogon using this service and also used them to get stuff from Amazon that doesn't deliver to Aus.

Ship To Oz         Friendly people.

Another vote for Shipito, have been using them for years, including for some expensive and bulky hi fi equipment. They offer good/efficient service, with quite a few shipping options and pretty cheap prices.

On second thoughts, I'll go and pick it up and chaperone it[them] home for you Rob...least I can do for a mate.

Send the red ute down and I'll have me bags packed+ready to go :thumb: 

On second thoughts, I'll go and pick it up and chaperone it[them] home for you Rob...least I can do for a mate.

Send the red ute down and I'll have me bags packed+ready to go :thumb:

That is you all over Luc...always thinking of others & giving freely your time...generous to a fault...

• Like 2