Krispy's Winter Component Clearout

All items are ex-demo or ex-trade and in A1 condition. Pics up soon.

1. Bel Canto e.One Dac1.5 dac. This has under 1hr play time so consider it as good as new! 

RRP $1,900, SALE $1,295. 

2. Cypher Labs Theorem 720 dac/headphone amp

RRP ~$1,000, SALE $700. 

3. Wilson Benesch Trinity speakers (silver)

RRP $11,250, SALE $9,000 

4. Solid Tech Rack of Silence 1 regular amplifier/component stand. Black shelves with silver legs.

RRP $728, SALE $600

Edited by Krispy Audio
  • Like 1

Ive read good things about these, even driven with low powered amps. Shame about the colour

I was actually going to go a veneer until I saw the pearlescent silver in the flesh. A nice change and works well with a lot of decor. But there is also another pair available at the same price in a Makore satin veneer (similar to walnut), so no excuses! Yep at 91dB I can run them from my 11w valve amp without issue. 

I was actually going to go a veneer until I saw the pearlescent silver in the flesh. A nice change and works well with a lot of decor. But there is also another pair available at the same price in a Makore satin veneer (similar to walnut), so no excuses! Yep at 91dB I can run them from my 11w valve amp without issue.

I've heard them with the Manley 300Bs, they are a well designed and finished speakers indeed :) Edited by henry218

Would you consider sending them over to Adelaide for a home trial? (ill pay postage, both ways if i don't like them)

Maybe ill even host a demo evening for other local members to have a listen to the Verity Audio sound?

Certainly would - will PM you.