Sign in to follow this  
betty boop

Mazda MX-5 2015

119km today. Just amazing drive. Kudos to Ringwood Mazda - need a Mazda in Melbourne? See Mike Pickett- big respect for a bangup job:)

Love my local mountains [emoji869]a831b4912c384607e254d6c8f706c362.jpg

Out of interest, how tall are you migasson?  Apart from the fact that this car has nowhere for me to put my sailboard  the other actual or perceived negative for this fun looking little car is the interior space for taller drivers.

You may ask why I don’t just try the car for myself.  Answer, because if I did I probably would have bought one.  I love the simple lines of small sports cars in the british tradition.  I also love the idea of a simple car that’s fun to drive without being too powerful.

On 11/12/2017 at 7:08 PM, migasson said:

119km today. Just amazing drive. Kudos to Ringwood Mazda - need a Mazda in Melbourne? See Mike Pickett- big respect for a bangup job:)

Love my local mountains emoji869.pnga831b4912c384607e254d6c8f706c362.jpg

I just want to hear Holiday in Cambodia blasting out of this.

18 hours ago, Briz Vegas said:

Out of interest, how tall are you migasson?  Apart from the fact that this car has nowhere for me to put my sailboard  the other actual or perceived negative for this fun looking little car is the interior space for taller drivers.

You may ask why I don’t just try the car for myself.  Answer, because if I did I probably would have bought one.  I love the simple lines of small sports cars in the british tradition.  I also love the idea of a simple car that’s fun to drive without being too powerful.

I'm 185cm but a slim/trim 80kg and was very comfortable in the ND when I had a chance to drive it.

20 hours ago, Briz Vegas said:

Such a good question. I’m a short arse - 176cm, longer lets, short body, and fit it like a glove. Sailboard? Sorry, no idea, lol. Interior space never an issue. I’m single, and the most I have is a phone. Otherwise it goes in the small boot. If you don’t want to spend the money, whatever you do, don’t make the mistake I did, and drive one? - I’ve always been a MASSIVE MX-5 fan, having worked at Pedders back in the day, so I’ve driven most models- this kicks all of the previous models arses. It’s SO alive everywhere. Sure there’s a bit of roll, but the best analogy I have it’s like riding a horse. Small inputs have big inputs everywhere. I’ve driven plenty of great cars, this is right up there for putting a smile on my face. It’s reactive. Alive. So much from so little. Just buy one??

19 hours ago, enikoy said:

I just want to hear Holiday in Cambodia blasting out of this.

Of course I did. With Black Flag and Fugazi of course ???

Edited by migasson

Updating this OLLLLDDD thread😂 

Still got it, and love it dearly. So I decided to treat it to some mods:)

Racing Beat muffler, Shorty antenna, Eibach Springs! I put the muffler and antenna on, and the muffler certainly sounds glorious:)

EDF1C7BA-F42F-42F7-9FF3-F94F0B299131.jpeg

9545E150-BB3F-4FB3-979D-86C1113211B8.jpeg

F5C2C929-F0F4-4688-8B14-0B6C036A6183.jpeg

B75D17B1-F970-49F3-A2C1-61191A6D483E.jpeg

55DF2E83-ADDC-4523-AD4F-AE1FDB41A593.jpeg

AF20C267-C433-4447-AFE9-8C508308FA2B.jpeg

544AB17C-2BE6-4ABE-9E9C-250B6BE7784B.jpeg

6A60D58A-792A-4594-B198-82FB275A062C.jpeg

16 hours ago, Stump said:

Nice toy.Wish I could fit in one.👍

roadster.JPG.d5679760ea37e674f5e93db785f2db6f.JPG

I’m lucky I’m 5ft 9😂😂 I use mine daily, as it’s my only car😜

Yep!

Eibachs are in:) handling has definitely improved. Less roll, 20mm drop. Ride quality hasn’t suffered too much either:)

63B3C50F-C168-47AA-969D-49A1550D5843.jpeg