Country music or what young people know as Alternative Country or Alt country

3F326166-5172-4A04-9C86-412E59BA668E.jpeg.d6d6e39c83ee6c009a96aa58297e49b4.jpeg

Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses - Junky Star 2010

A (then) young singer with a raspy voice, he was 29 when this album was released.

Edited by MoveD
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MoveD said:

3F326166-5172-4A04-9C86-412E59BA668E.jpeg.d6d6e39c83ee6c009a96aa58297e49b4.jpeg

Ryan Bingham & The Dead Horses - Junky Star 2010

A (then) young singer with a raspy voice, he was 29 when this album was released.

Hello Dave, yep, a really good country artist and that's a particularly good album too. Don't know if you've caught the TV series Yellowstone, but Bingham plays a character known as Walker and gets to do a fair bit of guitar playing and singing in the show too. Top series BTW and Kevin Costner has deep roots in country music too, so understandable.

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by cheekyboy

40 minutes ago, cheekyboy said:

Don't know if you've caught the TV series Yellowstone, but Bingham plays a character known as Walker and gets to do a fair bit of guitar playing and singing in the show too. Top series BTW and Kevin Costner has deep roots in country music too, so understandable.

Cheers,

Keith

I’ve been meaning to get start on the series but decided on the other shows instead. Now I will certainly watch Yellowstone next and thanks for the heads up.

I like really enjoy Ryan Bingham’s Fear & Saturday Nights too. ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MoveD said:

I’ve been meaning to get start on the series but decided on the other shows instead. Now I will certainly watch Yellowstone next and thanks for the heads up.

I like really enjoy Ryan Bingham’s Fear & Saturday Nights too. ?

Yeah, the music in Yellowstone is great, especially if you love country music and there are a couple of great characters too................Beth and Rip are terrific characters and the show is worth watching just to see them I reckon.:thumb:

Cheers,

Keith

Edited by cheekyboy

What else would I be listening to

Waiting for a brand new grandson to arrive

Country music 

Sublime acoustic guitar playing and singing from blind musician Doc Watson

Not that we are in the vicinity

Thanks to a certain virus

For all you record sound loving persons this record would improve the sound of your stereo whether it’s a $100 system or a $million dollar one

Only great records sound great and only great musicians can make a great sounding record?

image.jpg

Edited by keyse1
  • Like 2