wim

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Chained

highway - hwy 61 revisited - route 66- oklahoma city - oakie surfer - David Gates - bread- guitar man

cheers

mick

hey how did Janjuc get in there?

oh well a short one - shade  _ timbuk3 - my futures so bright I got to wear shades

cheers

mick

The Futures So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades-->Sunglasses-->Cory Hart-Sunglasses At Night

sunglasses at night - my daughter's taste in music - rebecca - becky - becky lou  - betty lou - Betty lou's got a new pair of shoes ( you're all too young to remember Bobby Freemans original) Neil Young

cheers

Mick

hey how did Janjuc get in there?

Devil (? Evil) > Angel ( ?Opposite) > Demi Gods ( As seen by many religions) > Mythology ( Part of most religions, especially ancient ones, Greek, Roman, Egyptian) > Temples ( Places of worship) > Vestal Virgins ( Priestesses of Vesta - Goddess of the Hearth in Roman mythology) > Procol Harum - Whiter Shade of Pale, mention Vestal Virgins in the second verse line six.

That's how I got there ...

JJ

Edited by Janjuc

Hey Janjuc - I know how you got THERE, I was just amazed that you got in before I had time to post my puny effort!

cheers

mick

Devil (? Evil) > Angel ( ?Opposite) > Demi Gods ( As seen by many religions) > Mythology ( Part of most religions, especially ancient ones, Greek, Roman, Egyptian) > Temples ( Places of worship) > Vestal Virgins ( Priestesses of Vesta - Goddess of the Hearth in Roman mythology) > Procol Harum - Whiter Shade of Pale, mention Vestal Virgins in the second verse line six.

That's how I got there ...

JJ

In a nutshell :D

Betty Lou's Got A New Pair Of Shoes-->Blue Suede Shoes--> Gare du Nord-Pablo's Blues

Hey Janjuc - I know how you got THERE, I was just amazed that you got in before I had time to post my puny effort!

cheers

mick

Hi

Ah, you speaketh of speed, not ch-ch-ch-chainedth, it was five hours, enough for me to make a synaptic gap ....

JJ

Hi

Pablo > Picasso >Artist > Spanish > French > Dutch > Van Gogh > Don McLean - Vincent (Starry, starry Night)

JJ

Edited by Janjuc

vincent - gene vincent- Ian Dury - sweet gene vincent

cheers

mick

Good morning chain gang :) Nice choice janjuc (Vincent)

Sweet Gene Vincent--> Sweet-->Dessert-->Apple,Peaches,Pumpkin Pie-Jay & The Techiques

Edited by mrbuzzardstubble

Hi

Ah, you speaketh of speed, not ch-ch-ch-chainedth, it was five hours, enough for me to make a synaptic gap ....

JJ

and posted in the 5 minutes it took for me to get my synapses connecting :( :( :(

cheers

Mick

Good morning chain gang :)

back on the chain gang...

...links straight to Chrissie

Back On The Chain Gang--> Cool Hand Luke-->Paul Newman--> Butch Cassidy-->Butch Cassidy Sound System-Rockers Galore.

Rockers galore - ***** galore - James Bond - Sean Connery - Sean the sheep - wooly Bully - Sam the sham and the Pharoahs

cheers

mick

Woolly Bully-->Standover Merchant-->@@hired goon :) -->The Goons-I'm Walking Backwards For Christmas

Hi

Goons > Silliness > Clowning > Fools > Fool on the Hill  -  A Beatle ( Sir Paul)

JJ

Fool On The Hill-->Hill-->Prominence-->Eminence-->His Eminence-->Baron Toots Thielemans and The Bill Evans Trio-Body and Soul.

Body and soul - Coleman hawkins - bean - red beans and rice - New Orleans - lee dorsey - working in the coal mine

cheers

mick

Working In The Coal Mine-->Lee Dorsey-->New Orleans--> Red Beans and Rice-Michael Franti and Spearhead

2 Degrees East 3 Degrees West-->Measurements-->Feet-->Yards-->Miles-->Robert Miles-Children

children - teach - teachers - whisky - bourbon - beefsteak  - captain beefheart - this is the day

Hi

Captain > Major > Colonel > Brigadier > General > Army > White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

JJ