Ch-ch-ch-ch-Chained

sunglasses at night - my daughter's taste in music - rebecca - becky - becky lou  - betty lou - Betty lou's got a new pair of shoes ( you're all too young to remember Bobby Freemans original) Neil Young

cheers

Mick

• Like 1

hey how did Janjuc get in there?

Devil (? Evil) > Angel ( ?Opposite) > Demi Gods ( As seen by many religions) > Mythology ( Part of most religions, especially ancient ones, Greek, Roman, Egyptian) > Temples ( Places of worship) > Vestal Virgins ( Priestesses of Vesta - Goddess of the Hearth in Roman mythology) > Procol Harum - Whiter Shade of Pale, mention Vestal Virgins in the second verse line six.

That's how I got there ...

JJ

Edited by Janjuc
  • Like 4

Devil (? Evil) > Angel ( ?Opposite) > Demi Gods ( As seen by many religions) > Mythology ( Part of most religions, especially ancient ones, Greek, Roman, Egyptian) > Temples ( Places of worship) > Vestal Virgins ( Priestesses of Vesta - Goddess of the Hearth in Roman mythology) > Procol Harum - Whiter Shade of Pale, mention Vestal Virgins in the second verse line six.

That's how I got there ...

JJ

In a nutshell :D

Hey Janjuc - I know how you got THERE, I was just amazed that you got in before I had time to post my puny effort!

cheers

mick

Hi

Ah, you speaketh of speed, not ch-ch-ch-chainedth, it was five hours, enough for me to make a synaptic gap ....

JJ

• Like 4