Sign in to follow this  
PKay

SOLD: Linn Unidisk SC high end CD,SACD,DVD player,5.1 preamp,remote,manual,box, Excellent

Item full name and model etc. Linn Unidisk CD/SACD/DVD (does not play bluray)
Location Artarmon, will post in Australia at buyers cost, if postage is required insurance is also required.
Item condition description Condition is excellent, with the exception of a very small mark on the top of the unit hardly visible and the battery case on the remote needs a bit of tape the remote works as it should. The original manual is included with the original packaging.
Price and price conditions $750 (with a 5% donation to SNA).

Reason for selling I have two systems and I never use this anymore.
Payment Methods: Paypal (buyer to pay premium), Cash - Pickup, or Australia Post COD.
Extra Info: The unit is boxed up but is available to audition in Artarmon if required.
Pictures 

post-137821-0-04969700-1404023386_thumb.

post-137821-0-00430100-1404023436_thumb.

post-137821-0-88787500-1404023520_thumb.

post-137821-0-74330500-1404023578_thumb.

Sale pending.

SOLD

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thejt
      Item: Linn LP12
      Price: 1600 ono
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: small child is now almost ready to destroy everything I own. Best it go somewhere safe.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Early Linn LP12 for sale equipped with Rega RB300 tonearm and Linn Asak moving coil cartridge. I am told that I am the third owner of this beauty with the original owner having it for many decades. The second owner got a newer Linn rather than upgrade. The fluted plinth is in pretty good condition with a few small nicks as seen in the photos. Lid is crack free with only minor swirling. Hinges replaced by myself so are almost new. No idea about the hours on the cartridge but it plays without a hitch and stylus looks very straight. I've put on less than 50 hours personally having only got it right before our child was born. It has been well looked after by all owners and I even have the original documents. Bonus shim for the tonearm in case you need to raise the height to accommodate a different cartridge. Happy for inspections for anyone in Perth.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Zoet
      Item: Linn Katan 
      Price: $380 price dropped postage included to Eastern states
      Item Condition: 8/10
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I’ve owned these speakers since new Original boxes so they will be well packed All tools included. Were part of an Aktiv system 

• By alexb
      Item: 5 x Various SACDs
      Price: $20 Each / $75 for all 5
      Item Condition: Unused (unsealed)
      Reason for selling: Didn’t end up purchasing SACD player
      Payment Method: Pickup, EFT, Cash, Paypal (buyer pays transaction fees)
      Extra Info:

Diana Krall - When I Look Into Your Eyes (Verve 440 065 374-2)
      Diana Krall - Love Scenes (Impulse B0002841-36)
      Marvin Gaye - Collection (Motown B0003502-36)
      Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto - Getz / Gilberto (Verve 314 589 595-2)
      Norah Jones - Come Away With Me (Blue Note 7243 5 41747 2 😎

Photos:

• By too_slow
      Item: Yamaha CD-S1000 SACD Player
      Price: 700
      Item Condition: Near New
      Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Hi there, I am selling a mint condition Yamaha CDS1000 SACD HDCD CD player. This is an Australian model with the black chassis and dark walnut trim on the side. The body / chassis / wood trim is in perfect condition, as is the motorised tray and everything else. The unit has been stored in the office for over a year. I just don’t use it enough, and I have already sold my SACD collection.

This is still selling for $1899 at some local stores (before negotiation).

I will entertain partial trade for SONOS and Canon EF L lenses (happy to pay cash on top depending on what you’re offering).

Price is negotiable but I’m not giving it away. It is very pretty looking. I’ve paired with with Anthem Pre processor and power amps, with Paradigm Prestige speakers. Norah Jones or Eric Clapton sounds absolutely sensational on the setup.

Pickup in Doncaster , though my preference is to bring it to your place for testing

No shipping. No emails. Cash deal only.