Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Capones System

The NAD matches the Anthem quite nicely, its all about the blue lights!

I like the TT being in the centre as well, a very nice look. Overall the system keeps getting better visually and acoustically.

What else have i got to sell you.... hmmm.... VAF 1-91 centre?

Does look better balanced @capone  , would some low speaker stands work SQ wise ?  

The NAD matches the Anthem quite nicely, its all about the blue lights!

I like the TT being in the centre as well, a very nice look. Overall the system keeps getting better visually and acoustically.

What else have i got to sell you.... hmmm.... VAF 1-91 centre?

Stop it!

I have to let the bank account get back into some sort of order ;)(although the I91 is a great speaker)

I think the next thing will be a single I90 to finish of the surround speakers, then maybe, just maybe a phono amp upgrade?

Have you got the subs back from VAF's yet Capone?

And stay away from that rockandorroller, he'll get you divorced the way you're buying stuff :thumb:

In all seriousness, as you a such a valued customer of RAOR's HIFI Emporium  i could let you borrow the i-91 and see if it suits the system. No rush/pressure, its just sitting in the cupboard 

Keep in mind, at my crazy good prices, its going to cost you as much as the i-90 anyway

Have you got the subs back from VAF's yet Capone?

And stay away from that rockandorroller, he'll get you divorced the way you're buying stuff :thumb:

Ive got one back-All good.

The other is getting a new crossover controller installed so im hoping early next week :thumb:

PS-rockandorroller is a bad influence! :P

In all seriousness, as you a such a valued customer of RAOR's HIFI Emporium  i could let you borrow the i-91 and see if it suits the system. No rush/pressure, its just sitting in the cupboard 

Keep in mind, at my crazy good prices, its going to cost you as much as the i-90 anyway

Im sure it would "suit" my system, but wouldn't "suit " my bank account. But thanks for the generous offer, :thumb: the timing just isn't right

I would be looking for a 2nd hand I90 to finish off the rear surrounds, (as ive only got one at the moment) they pop up every now and then

Im sure you wouldn't have any problem selling a I91    

I did contemplate this, but thought it would look a bit out of place with another set of stands in the front.

Does look better balanced @capone  , would some low speaker stands work SQ wise ?  

I did contemplate this, But thought it would look a bit messy with another pair of stands in the front

Ill give the feet a go to see how that goes

Im sure it would "suit" my system, but wouldn't "suit " my bank account. But thanks for the generous offer, :thumb: the timing just isn't right

I would be looking for a 2nd hand I90 to finish off the rear surrounds, (as ive only got one at the moment) they pop up every now and then

Im sure you wouldn't have any problem selling a I91    

All good, i havent actively tried to sell it yet. Just thought it made sense for the system, but if it seems you've got your plan in place

All good, i havent actively tried to sell it yet. Just thought it made sense for the system, but if it seems you've got your plan in place

Don't get me wrong, the I91 would be ideal (as I love the ones ive got) but I need to finish off the surrounds first as Ive got one I90 on a stand in one corner

and a Teac tower in the other, Its a left over from my original system, It wasn't Audiophile enough to make it into the photos ;)

You'd think his Old Man would buy it for him - if you did pension rates and layby

For you guys i would do a nice discount and a payment plan could be worked out  :thumb:

It is Blackwood though, not sure if that matches the others

For you guys i would do a nice discount and a payment plan could be worked out  :thumb:

It is Blackwood though, not sure if that matches the others

Almost. the ones I have are Jarrah

Do you need someone to mow your lawns? :P oh hang on ive seen your place forget it!

Received my Rega white belt today, so now to play some tunes :D

Ive only played one album at this stage ,But there does seem to be a slight improvement in sound, could be the placebo affect?

To find out I will just have to play some more music ,Damn shame :thumb:

post-142144-0-28253700-1405908853_thumb.

post-142144-0-10837500-1405908965_thumb.

White on Capone

Placebo hey, weren't they a band in the 90's ? :thumb: