NO LONGER AVAILABLE: FS [NSW]: Adam Tensor Delta Active Speakers

Item: Adam Tensor Delta Active Speakers
Price: $4,999 (rrp $14,950) NO OFFERS PLEASE
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Have been using these as desktop speakers (massive overkill), but want a third monitor and it just won't all fit. Also - I have two pairs of these. 
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Direct Deposit
Extra Info:

Wonderful German speakers. These have really grown on me and I find them more or less faultless. Bear in mind that with high quality amplification built in all you need is a source with volume control and a decent pair of stands and you have a high end system. 

3 active channels, 250wpc for bass and mids from custom ICE power amps and class A/B for the tweeter. The mid and tweeter are Adam's "X-ART" drivers, being Adam's take on ribbons. 

I would also consider trades for an exceptional pair of smaller active speakers. 

• delta1.JPG
  •  
  • delta2.JPG
  •  
  • delta3.JPG

post-109110-0-43430700-1402530532_thumb.

post-109110-0-79819600-1402530541_thumb.

Something smaller! They are wonderful speakers, but just too big for the desktop if I'm being serious. I want a third monitor and there isn't any way that's going to happen without smaller speakers, even though they won't sound as good. 

My other option is to sell the Tom Evans speakers and re-deploy the Adam's at home in the TV setup. 

• Like 2

Guest yamaha_man

It's got my buggered if I know why people buy new with the quality of secondhand items for sale on here at total giveaway prices.

GLWTS mate, your going to give someone from here the label of thief.

Edited by yamaha_man

• 1 month later...

<p>

Item: Adam Tensor Delta Active Speakers

Price: $4,999 (rrp $14,950) NO OFFERS PLEASE

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: Have been using these as desktop speakers (massive overkill), but want a third monitor and it just won't all fit. Also - I have two pairs of these.

Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Direct Deposit

Extra Info:

Wonderful German speakers. These have really grown on me and I find them more or less faultless. Bear in mind that with high quality amplification built in all you need is a source with volume control and a decent pair of stands and you have a high end system.

3 active channels, 250wpc for bass and mids from custom ICE power amps and class A/B for the tweeter. The mid and tweeter are Adam's "X-ART" drivers, being Adam's take on ribbons.

I would also consider trades for an exceptional pair of smaller active speakers.

• delta1.JPG
  • delta2.JPG
  • delta3.JPG

• 2 weeks later...