Sign in to follow this  
strony

SOLD: Exposure 2010 s2

Item: Exposure 2010 s2

Colour: Black

Condition: Excellent.

Price: $800 rrp $1399 (and what I paid).

Extra Info: I bought this new before Christmas. It is a very good and transparent sounding amp. Quite powerful - 75 wpc - and feels it. Has tremendous bass grip and can cope with and drive difficult loads. It's predecessor (2010s ) a Stereophile Class A amp for years & years.

Here is a review: http://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/1105exposure/ and one from Darko : http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2011/08/exposure-2010s2-integrated-amplifier/

Paired with the rights set of speakers (I think cones) and it will put many much more expensive amps to shame.

I fitted a MC board to it (an extra $195). The MC stage quite respectable -  it would hold its own with the entry level budget stages (eg Rega, Cambridge Audio) in the $300 - $600 range. Having said that I expect eg a $600 Graham Slee to out perform it. That said I know of one person in Japan who uses it with a TW Acustic Raven and Transfig Orpheus directly into a pair of MicroOnes, and swears by the combo. So certainly isn't a waste of time, and will do in a  pinch..

All original packaging.

Making some more room and recycling unused equipment.

Pictures - apologies - I'm no photographer.

post-134077-0-46209300-1402484668_thumb.post-134077-0-99943400-1402484670_thumb.

Edited by strony

Hey Mate, I'll take it. I will PM you the details.

Sale pending...

Me second if falls thru!

I'm always a day late!

Dibs in for Ruffy in the Top end. I think he has already paid me - will check later..

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.