NO LONGER AVAILABLE: FS - SGR OCtagon active speakers

Guest JohnA

Guest JohnA

Item: SGR octagon active speakers

Price:   $15000 with all 3 amps  (pick up only)

Item condition: very good

Reason for selling: change

Payment method: cash, bank deposit.

Extra info: am posting these one last time, so if anyone wants them this is the last chance.

Will keep them on here for the rest of the month only.

Pics:

post-104973-0-87024400-1402274928_thumb.

Edited by JohnA

I'm surprised these sexy looking speakers haven't sold. I've never listen to a pair other than the amps which I was impressed. But just looking at them worth the 10k. good luck with the sale :bump:  :bump:  :bump: 

If your wanting to sell just amps let me know.

Edited by audiohifiaudio

Guest JohnA

I'm surprised these sexy looking speakers haven't sold. I've never listen to a pair other than the amps which I was impressed. But just looking at them worth the 10k. good luck with the sale :bump:  :bump:  :bump: 

If your wanting to sell just amps let me know.

i had listed the 2 x el-15s

just over a month ago.

if someone wants just the speakers for $10k then will definately be selling the amps seperately

Nice set up! What are those 6 things on the window ledge, speakers that match the big fellas in the corners??

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

they are sound absorption panels (primacoustic)

i had listed the 2 x el-15s

just over a month ago.

if someone wants just the speakers for $10k then will definately be selling the amps seperately

they are sound absorption panels (primacoustic)

How much advertised for amps a month ago.

From an Aussie speaker maker, you wont find a better design. I've owned the MT3.2's, these are a better design,the material alone in these are worth more than 10k. Good luck with the sale John., what a steal!!!

Guest JohnA

2 more weeks and a final price drop $16k firm for the lot, pick up.

wont buy a better speaker and amp package for this sort of money. Cant even purchase the 3 amps for that price

Guest JohnA

well i was going to leave them on for one more week, but dont see the point really.

so removing them from sale and will re-assess everything when i move into the new house.

Doubt i will be placing them back up for sale though,

Guest yamaha_man

Fairly sad when you can't even give away a speaker of this calibre.

Plenty of people looking for new speakers but none can see the bargain before their eyes.

I thought I had it hard when it took me 19 months to give away my Wilson Audio WATT/Puppy System 6 for 8k in 2011.

At the time this was well below any asking price on Audiogon, I dare say the seller would still get him money back now.

I hope someone snaps up this bargain for you mate.

John,

This is really sad to see you having to let these go so cheaply. I know you would have enjoyed many years of great use from them.

It is an unfortunate time for us all with the global economy in such a mess so it's little wonder many people can't find the money for these. If I had still been working in a well paid job I would have been all over these.

I'm sure there will be some serious music fan with appropriately deep pockets and who has not been affected by this downturn who will stumble across this thread and be happy to buy them.

I sincerely hope you manage to get them sold.

Cheers

Prog

• 2 weeks later...

This is crazy!

I can understand that some people prefer the novelty of buying something new, but at this price these things are a steal!

and

A the SGR build quality is so good being "2nd hand" is not an issue

B We all know that John is meticulous and really looks after his gear.

Somebody but these, way too cheap!

Edited by LFD

• 3 weeks later...