rx7rotary

SOLD: Yaqin MC-10L EL34 Valve Tube Amp

Item: Yaqin MC-10L EL34 Valve Tube Amp

Price: $450
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Too many amps
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Extra Information:

This latest enhanced version of MC-10L Class A tube amplifier, an excellent machine, ideal for HiFi purists, tube rollers, savers and budget buyers comes with high quality components and  offers the following features:

• Class A push-pull circuit for reduced distortion

• Ultra linear push-pull circuit providing greater output power

• SRPP circuit design in pre-amplifier section

• ULPP circuit design in power amplification

• Convenient BIAS control and adjustment via external testing sockets and potentiometers easy accessible on top panel of amp

• 4x EL-34B tubes in final stage, export version

• 4x 6N1 in pre-stage, replaceable by 6DJ8, 6922 or ECC88

• High-end output transformers based on Japanese audio grade silicon steel sheet in thickness 0.35 mm and high-quality enameled wiring responsible for wide frequency response and dynamic range at full rated output

• Audiophile High-end electrolyte MKP capacitors as well as high quality metal precision resistors

• Imported high-quality low noise and durable potentiometer as volume controller

• Detachable power cord

• Heavy duty chassis with top in stainless steel, steel bottom and front panel as well as bezels in aluminum.

Output Power: 52W x 2 "8 ohm"

Lose true degree: 2% "40W"

Frequency: 20Hz---60Hz "±1.5dB 10W"

Signal/Noise Ratio: 85dB "A Weight"

Load impedance: 8ohm or 4ohm

Inputs Sensitivity: ≤250mv

Audio Input: 4 groups

Audio Output: 2 groups with 2 x GND

Size Dimension: 470x310x180mm

Weight: 23kg

Colour: Gold Body & Dark Green Power Supply

Photos:

post-141633-0-50563700-1401406259_thumb.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vladas
      Item:
      MASTERSOUND INTEGRATED TUBE AMPLIFIER BOX R
      Parallel Single Ended in "Class A" Integrated - Made in Italy

Power: 2 x 35 Watt
      Tubes complement: 2 x ECC802 - 6 x EL34
      Input: 3 line + Phono MM
      Output: 1 line
      Load imped.: 4-8 ohm
      Bandwidth: 18 hz / 25 khz 0 db
      Output Transformer: MastersounD
      Automatic Bias
      Supplied with remote control - R version
      Negative feedback: 0 db
      Dimensions: 43,6 x 40,9 x 18,5 cm
      Weight: 24 Kg
      Made in Italy

Price:  $3000 (RRP - $5200)
      Item Condition: Brand New - still in the box
      Reason for selling: Change of financial situation
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 

Pure Class A  2x35 Watt PSET (Parallel Set) which is used in the very high end tube
      amplifiers like Aries Cerat $30K USD. This gives you uncompromising power to run in pure class A almost any 89+ db speakers.  Lack of power is Achilles weak spot of most tube amplifiers and I believe PSET is the best solution used by the very high end manufacturers. Legendary Mastersound brand - makes PF100 tube amplifier $50K USD. Fabulous musical EL34 tubes. To my knowledge, this model is absolutely the best value for integrated tube amplifier in that price range; made in Italy but priced similarly to comparable Chinese models. Includes very good phono pre-amplifier - same as in the flagship models.  This is Box R version with remote control (cost $330 AUD extra).

Links below shows additional information about The Box and Mastersound brand in general:
      http://www.mastersoundsas.it/1/reviews_4451773.html
      https://soundapproach.com/mastersound-box-r-integrated-amplifier-class-a.html
      https://www.technologyfactory.eu/en/mastersound/integrated-amplifiers/mastersound-box/a-5384-10000401
      https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/axpona-2018-integrated-mastersond-box

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By timelord9
      Item: Vincent Audio SV237. Black. 
      Price: 1300 dollarydoos.
      Reason for selling: Raising capital for domestic transducer development.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased 2nd hand last year, this amp has seen very little use. I have the original box, but its super heavy and (at this stage) would prefer not to post. The amp is in perfect working order and buyers can demo with my Focals. Pick up from Thornbury or Abbotsford.  

Specs: 
      Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB, 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/-2 dB Nominal Output Power RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt Nominal Output Power RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 250 Watt Nominal Output Power Class A / 8 Ohm: 2 x 10 Watt Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt) Input Sensitivity: 300 mV Signal-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB Input Impedance: 47 kOhm Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA, 1 USB Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA Pre Out, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, 4 x 2 Speaker Terminal, 2 x 3.5 mm Jack (Power Control) Tubes: 1 x 12AX7; 2 x 6N1P-EV Colour: Black  Weight: 20.4 kg Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 152 x 435 mm  
      Comes with remote. 

Note: This is the original SV237. The link below is with the updated digital input.

https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sv-237mk.html

Photos: 

• By 81Vintage
      Item: Maverick Audio Tube Magic Plus DAC + Preamp
      Price: $180.00 inc shipping anywhere in Australia
      Item Condition: Used, Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Purchased recently from fellow SNA member, decided to sell off a few things and upgrade to a new high end unit.

Specs here:
      https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/d1p

Still cost around $400 AUD to bring over from the states. Save a bundle.

Shipping anywhere in Australia included, can drop price a little if you collect in person.

• By thejt
      Item: Shanling MC-30 Music Centre (Valves)
      Price: $625 or $650 with Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote
      Reason for selling: Too much gear
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Shipped - Direct Deposit
      Extra Info:

I am the second owner of this locally delivered 240V unit and I am sure I will regret selling this later. Ask anyone who has ever come across one of these and they will back me up with how they were blown away by this little unit. The build quality is excellent, thick aluminium body and heavy transformers. The design is well thought out with the feet all featuring levelling. The sound it makes is lush and although it seems like it would not create a generous amount of sound at 3W (Class A) I can fill a lounge room with gorgeous sound without even going half way on the dial. This is without even using easy to drive speakers, I had used Quad 11L and Dynaudio Contour 1.32E which are both only about 86dB. It has a pre-out should you want more power, but I tried using a Quad 909 and preferred it direct. The unit actually provided more bass on its own. Feature wise, CD player, FM and AM radio, 3.5mm input and RCA input which should cover everything you could want. 

The original owner lost the remote but the unit can be operated from the controls on the device itself. Volume adjustment is a bit of a chore like that though so I picked up a Logitech universal unit which I can include for an extra $25 (cost $70). A common issue with many Shanling CD players is the occasion pause during cd playback but this is occurs only very occasionally and lasts about 1 - 2 seconds before resuming. The MC-30 has been otherwise faultless. I have the original double box so can ship at buyers risk if desired but note it is fairly heavy. Great chance to get into valves or Class A amplification without too much outlay. Questions welcome and I will try to answer best I can. Donation on sale to SNA. Please look at all the glowey bits in the pictures!

Praise:

https://www.stereophile.com/integratedamps/308shan/index.html

http://www.charismaaudio.com/products/shanling/mc30.htm

• By robio_d
      Item:  Custom Lampizator Amber 2 R2R & Volume Control
      Price: $4600AUD 
      Item Condition: Mint/Near New
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal - buyer pays fees or send as friend 
      Extra Info:

Pretty much NIB Custom Lampizator Amber 2 still sat in its original double cardbox box unused. This is no ordinary Amber 2 though, with the same R2R DAC board from the Atlantic, 44khz Super Clock, 5v 5Y3 Rectifier, the Baltic Analog output section with 6N6P tubes, remote volume control with analog in and dual parallel analog outputs, rca spdif, toslink, BNC and USB - The works! I was informed by the NZ dealer that the final tuning was done by Lukasz himself.

I had this delivered in Feb 2019, with big plans for an entire new system based around the Lampizator, but life circumstances changed and I have downsized my system significantly. It had approx 1 months use and has been boxed since then. I was hoping to put it back in the system, but time to let it go to a home where it will see the use it deserves.

This is a very flexible and amazing sounding DAC/Pre that can be the control centre of your entire system. The lampizator sound is in full effect: detailed, musical, smooth, big and what I can only describe as expensive sounding. I have fully tested prior to listing and everything is 100%.

The Lampizator is an absolutely mint condition with both Factory warranty stickers intact, which means there is over 4 years to go on the Lampizator transferable warranty.

The Power supply is switchable between 230v and 115V so good for the most of the world.

If you are in the market for a new Lampizator Amber, get this instead and grab $2400nzd of upgrades for free for less than the price of the current Amber. I'll even throw in an extra set of 6N6P and an extra 5Y3.

Shipping to Aus would be approx $250 AUD. 

Will consider trade/exchange for a banging set of higher power Tube Mono Blocks - for those that would love the DAC but don't have $5k sat around BUT (like most of us) have a bunch of extra gear collecting dust 

If you have something post in the comments and I'll check em out.  Looking for 60W plus, would love a set of mc60’s.