Sign in to follow this  
BeJaHi

SOLD: FS: Paradigm Monitor Center 1

Item: Paradigm Monitor Center 1, Black Ash Colour

Condition: As New. This item is less than 3 months old.

Price: $300

Reason: Switching all my paradigm gear to dynaudio, as paradigm studio floorstanders got veto'd on looks.

This speaker will be traded today or tomorrow - last chance to get it cheap :)

Ben.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By krusto
      Item: Paradigm Monitor 10 SUB 
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: Excellent/Mint
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Lightly used for music, very nice, smooth subwoofer. Incredibly small (sealed) cabinet. Not only awesome for musical applications, but deep and powerful enough for any home theatre enthusiast.
      Original box etc for safe delivery.

DESIGN Single driver, acoustic suspension, built-in advanced Ultra-Class-D™ amplifier, USB port for PBK?equalization, removable grille AMPLIFIER 900 watts Dynamic Peak; 300 watts RMS Sustained AMPLIFIER FEATURES Auto-on/off, soft clipping, thermal protection ROOM CORRECTION Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) (sold separately) LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 254-mm (10 in) carbon-loaded polypropylene cone, Active Ridge (ART) Technology surround, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) 4-layer copper-clad aluminum voice coil. Nomex® spider, 4.5 lb ferrite magnet, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis FINISHES Black Ash WEIGHT 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) DIMENSIONS HXWXD (33.0cm × 28.3cm × 32.4cm) LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 17 Hz (DIN) LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT Variable 0° - 180° INPUTS Two RCA (L/R-Mono) for L/R lineout or Sub-Out/LFE-Out of receiver/processor or other line-level source COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS PT-2 Wireless Transmitter (sold separately)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Mironyousuf
      Hi All,

I’m planning to buy a pair of surround speaker and a pair of Ceiling speaker. 

I have now Paradigm  Premier 800F front and Paradigm Premier 500C centre. For surround I have now pair B&W M1 speaker and ceiling I have pair of Canton 445. Subwoofer I’m using SVS SB3000. Amplifier I’m using Marantz SR6013. 

I’ve upgraded fronts centre subwoofer amplifier between 6months to a year ago. Now I’m ready to upgrade surround and ceiling speakers. 

I’m not sure if I must use paradigm surround and ceiling to complement my front and centre or should I go other brand with better crossover and better value. 

my budget $1000-$1500 for both surrounds and ceiling speaker. 

Thanks in advance for all suggestions. 
    • By myryad
      Item: Paradigm Seismic 110 Subwoofer
      Price: $1700
      Item Condition: Excellent (Mint) 
      Reason for selling: NLR - selling on behalf of family member
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Paradigm Seismic 110 Subwoofer purchased in April this year from a Sydney retailer. The sub is in mint condition as can be seen from the photos.

The Sesimic 110 sub is an absolute beast. The small footprint can fool people but this thing can get very low and has amazing speed.

It is a fantastic sub to use with a 2-channel music system due to its incredible agility and also perfectly suited to movies/home theatre duties as well, especially in small/medium sized rooms. The compact footprint also makes it great for dual sub setups. 

Significant saving from RRP on a sub that is only a few months old. It is also still under warranty.

Full specs here: https://www.paradigm.com/en/sealed/seismic-110

• By FreddieB
      Item: Pair GoldenEar SuperSat 3 and 50C center
      Price: $old
      Item Condition: Good to Very good
      Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Speakers are in great condition and sound excellent just surplus to needs atm and trying to clear out some extra gear.    One small hole (~2mm) in grill cover on one of the SuperSat 3s and some minor mounting marks on speakers but other than that in great condition.  Will ship at buyer's expense. If picked up I will include some steel speaker stands to go along with the supersat 3s.

• By Keza_punk
      Item: Cambridge Audio azur 340r and 5.1 speaker setup.
      Price: 450
      Item Condition: All items as new condition.
      Every speaker works perfectly. AVR comes with remote control.
      Reason for selling: Change to 2.0 setup.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: 

Up for sale my music and ht setup.
      Sale incudes 

****  4 star What HiFi review.
      1 x Cambridge Audio azur 340r receiver

Very musical amp, perfect for music listening.

***** 5 star What HiFi review.
      2 x Cambridge Audio Siccoro s30 speakers
      2 x Mourdand Short speakers
      1 x Paradigm centre speaker
      1 x Cambridge Audio Active Subwoofer

If you're after sound quality this setup will be perfect. Sound is crisp with plenty of details and low end.

Demo and inspections welcome.
      Buy only if you're happy with sound quality.