USB Audio Player Pro

Hi feline, your enthusiasm and recommendations are clear.  It might help to say what other DACs and latops you've tested or heard, and whether or not you have any affiliation or financial connection with the product you recommend.  If you're an ordinary fan punter who's heard lots of DACs, then I for one will be very interested in your recommendation.

Hi I have nothing to do with the developer of the software, only gratitude  for his work. It is free to try. I used it with Rpac and Xfi HD.  I have an i3 laptop , I tried Bughead, Jie Extreme and many other players with the same dacs

Just get the app from Google play , use OTG cable from your tablet to a dac. Takes 5 min to get it working and it is free to try. 

There is a thread on headfi:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/704065/usb-audio-recorder-pro-uapp-24-and-32-bit-playback-ubiquitous-usb-audio-support-for-android/75#post_10534709

I believe it is an audio recording / mixing app that is one of the few, or the only one, that supports USB audio for a multiple DAC's without the need of an driver. Designed with that in mind, the user interface as a playback player wasn't great the last time I gave it a try. It did work with my Oppo BDP105 though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have to come back on my previous post, I mixed this one up with an other app which was an audio mixer app and the first one to support USB audio. That app was USB audio recoreder pro from the same developer.

This app comes with a better interface than the one I have tested.

I strongly disagree with the advertised SQ at the start of this threat. It works but it is nothing great, and for $10 I won't consider bying it yet. Just have to wait for other players to show up on the market.

Edited by Primare Knob