SOLD: FS: Audio GD NFB 15.32 Headphone DAC/amplifier

Item full name and model etc. Audio GD 15.32 Desktop DAC/Amplifier
Location Kilsyth South, will ship interstate for free
Item condition description Used, I'm the second owner
Price and price conditions $225 shipped to anywhere in Australia
Reason for selling Need the money
Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash - Pickup
Extra Info:

I'm the second owner, and it's in mint condition. The invoice will be emailed to the purchaser, This amp can pretty much drive every headphone except for electrostatics. Onboard DAC which is pretty good, also coaxial input too. For the cash its hard to beat. Shipping included to anywhere in Australia. Original box and cables included. Selling pretty much all my kit.. giving this hobby a rest...iPod for the next two years!!!

Thanks for looking!

post-120746-0-41875500-1396420853_thumb.

post-120746-0-90950300-1396420901_thumb.

post-120746-0-32352900-1396420936_thumb.

@..

I've had to let a lot of stuff go!!!… If you've got the cash have a look at the LCD-X's.. all your issues with the LCD-2 have been resolved.. an AWESOME pair of phones.

@Gruff, PM sent.

I have a buyer.. awaiting payment....

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By The One Demon
      Does anyone have any recommendations fora pair of headphones and a headphone DAC and AMP (or combo DAC/AMP) for around $1,000? (Can be more or less) Bonus if that price includes a decent mic too. Thanks!
      Usage is generally PC gaming/YouTube basically, with occasional music. Have a HTS in a different room with good equipment for movies and music etc, plus console gaming.
    • By Signatune
      Item: CHORD Hugo TT (DAC / Pre Amp/ Headphone Amp)
      Price: $2500 $2650
      Item Condition: Excellent - 9/10 (2 tiny scratches on back corner that are hard to find, as pictured) 
      Reason for selling: No Longer Required 
      Payment Method: Pickup or ship - Cash, Paypal, COD , Bank Transfer. 
      Extra Info: reluctant sale, great sounding dac & preamp - Highly reviewed DAC / Pre amp which is in Excellent condition with no issues. I purchased this from another SNA member around 2 years ago & since then it has been driving various headphones & for a short time used as a DAC / Preamp with a Mcintosh Mc275 tube amp (which i must say, the combo sounded amazing with Monitor Audio GX300's) 

comes with remote, charger and USB stick with drivers  for windows

I have a shipping box that is the perfect size for it with foam inserts, it will travel safely  

Specs and reviews;

Materials: Clamshell precision machined aluminium casing with steel ball bearing buttons, gloss black acrylic signal window, glass viewing portal, and dot matrix display. natural silver colour. 
      Battery: 4x Rechargeable custom Enix Energies 3.7v 9.6Wh Li-ion (lithium-ion (2600mAh) batteries*
      Tap length filter: 26,368 – 4 element Pulse Array design
      Super capacitor energy storage: 10,000,000μF
      Play time: In excess of fourteen (14) hours
      Charging: Nominal four (8) hours via included 9v 1a charger
      Connectivity (input): USB Type-B (White): 44.1kHz – 384kHz – 16bit – 32bit
      Coax (BNC) (Red): 44.1kHz – 384kHz – 16bit – 32bit
      Optical (Green): 44.1kHz – 192kHz – 16bit – 24bit
      Connectivity (input wireless): Bluetooth (Apt X) (Blue): 44.1kHz – 48kHz – 16bit
      Connectivity (output): 2x ¼” jack headphone output
      1x 3.5mm jack headphone output
      1x stereo (L & R) unbalanced RCA output
      1x stereo (L & R) unbalanced XLR output
      PCM support: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, and 384kHz.
      DSD support: DSD transmitted via DoP. DSD64 (Single) to DSD256 (Quad-DSD)
      Volume control: Digital, activated in 1dB increments.
      Line-level mode: Activated via dual press of Input and Crossfeed upon startup
      Driver support: Driverless with Mac OS X and Linux, driver required for Windows OS

https://chordelectronics.co.uk/product/hugo-tt/
      https://www.whathifi.com/chord/hugo-tt/review
      https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/chord-hugo-tt-ttoby
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/chord-hugo-tt.20578/
      http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/chord/1.html

feel free to ask any questions. 

• By Believe1980s
      Item: LUXMAN DA-100 USB DAC & Headphone amp (Made in Japan)
      Price: $666 Price reduced
      Item Condition: Mint / 99% New (see photos below) No dust, no scratch, no dot.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD, happy to call courier to deliver
      Extra Info:
      Sampling frequency ... COAX / OPT input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
      Sampling frequency ... USB input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
      Digital Input: USB (B type), OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Digital output: OPT (light), COAX (coaxial)
      Analog Output: RCA unbalanced 1 system, headphones 1 system
      Brand: LUXMAN

Manufacturers Part No. DA-100
      ☆ USB: 96kHz / 24bit
      ★ coaxial-light: 192kHz / 24bit
      Compact 2-channel PCM system D / A Converter ◆ A5 document size
      ◆ Adopt bar Brown latest chip PCM5102 with a built-in 32bit processing and high-quality buffer amplifier to the DAC chip
      ◆ is equipped with two types of digital filters with different easily switchable FIR and IIR characteristics
      ◆ Equipped with USB port (B type), you can enter the USB digital audio signal from the PC / Mac, etc.
      ◆ digital input, the sampling frequency of 32kHz ~ 192kHz (USB is up to 96kHz), 16bit, 20bit, corresponding to the number of quantization bits of the 24bit (USB is 16bit, 24bit only)
      ◆ The digital inputs including USB available through output, equipped with a digital output (DD converter function)
      ◆ Built-in high-quality headphone amplifier circuit equivalent to that of the top models DA-200
      ◆ installation of low phase noise clock module with reduced noise near the oscillation frequency
      ◆ The digital inputs, low jitter reduction by high-precision clock of DAIR with a built-
      The sampling frequency display by the three-digit 7-segment LED with excellent visibility ◆
      ◆ plenty of adopting the round pattern wiring board and original custom parts of Luxman tradition, etc.
      ◆ Equipped with RCA output terminal of 18mm pitch gold-plated finish that corresponds to the large plug connection
      ◆ USB connection to the PC since Windows XP, corresponding to each of the OS standard driver later MacOS10
      Also possible ※ display does not switch upright of the body by attaching accessories leg of the (foot) on the side ◆

Photos:

• By AmazingMonkey
      Item: NAD M51 DAC
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Purchased LS50 Wireless
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

I’m selling my NAD M51 DAC and all my other gear as I’ve purchased a set of LS50 Wireless. 
      I bought this a couple of years ago from another member, it’s in great condition and comes with original remote. It has been fed from my home build Raspberry PI based Squeezebox Touch as a source.  
      Local pickup only, from Eltham (Melbourne)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By robio_d
      Item:  Custom Lampizator Amber 2 R2R & Volume Control
      Price: $4800AUD - Won't go any lower.
      Item Condition: Mint/Near New
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

Pretty much NIB Custom Lampizator Amber 2. This is no ordinary Amber 2 though, with the same R2R DAC board from the Atlantic, 44khz Super Clock, 5v 5Y3 Rectifier, the Baltic Analog output section with 6N6P tubes, remote volume control with analog in and dual parallel analog outputs, rca spdif, toslink, BNC and USB - The works! I was informed by the NZ dealer that the final tuning was done by Lukasz himself.

I had this delivered in Feb 2019, with big plans for an entire new system based around the Lampizator, but life circumstances changed and I have downsized my system significantly. It had approx 1 months use and has been boxed since then. I was hoping to put it back in the system, but time to let it go to a home where it will see the use it deserves.

This is a very flexible and amazing sounding DAC/Pre that can be the control centre of your entire system. The lampizator sound is in full effect: detailed, musical, smooth, big and what I can only describe as expensive sounding. I have fully tested prior to listing and everything is 100%.

The Lampizator is an absolutely mint condition with both Factory warranty stickers intact, which means there is over 4 years to go on the Lampizator transferable warranty.

The Power supply is switchable between 230v and 115V so good for the most of the world.

If you are in the market for a new Lampizator Amber, get this instead and grab $2400nzd of upgrades for free for less than the price of the current Amber. I'll even throw in an extra set of 6N6P and an extra 5Y3.

Shipping to Aus would be approx $250 AUD.  I'll go halves on PayPal fees.

Will consider trade/exchange for a banging set of higher power Tube Mono Blocks - for those that would love the DAC but don't have $5k sat around BUT (like most of us) have a bunch of extra gear collecting dust   If you have something post in the comments and I'll check em out.  Looking for 60W plus.  Not looking to spend extra so must be lower, on or marginally over the price.  So no $15k amps unless your willing to drop a $hit ton and give me a nice xmas pressie!