Hi SNA members please find listed below some of our current pre-loved items on offer! The products listed below are available for inspection but not audition. The components were traded in full working order and will be sold with all faults if any. The ME amplifiers were owned by a single customer and have not been advertised elsewhere at this stage! I have provided web links where available for your further information, however feel free to contact us with any enquires.

1. ME-555 3X100watt power amplifier, Great condition with manual no box $1,600 (not high Cap) PRICE DROP!
  2. ME-550 series I 2X100watt power amplifier, Great condition this unit has a series II front facia and has the original packaging plus documentation $800 (not high Cap modified to work with any pre-amp)(SOLD)
  3. ME-550 series II 2X100watt power amplifier, Great condition and has the original packaging plus documentation $900 (not high cap) (SOLD)
  4. Cambridge Audio 650C CD Player black with Box $150 (SOLD)
  5. Denson B420 Silver with Gizmo remote black $1,500 for both EX demo
  6. Audio Analogue Paganini silver CD player with box $1,850 EX demo
  7. Unison CDE CD player black with box $3,000 EX demo with warranty
  8. Arcam AVR-400 AV receiver grey with box $2,000 EX demo with warranty
  9. Arcam CD-37 CD player silver with box $1,950 EX demo with warranty
  10. Toshiba HDEX1 HDDVD player $100 (SOLD)
  11. AMC 3025 2X30watt integrated amplifier no remote $100
  12. Yamaha A-S700 2X90watt integrated amplifier black plus Yamaha CD-S700 CD player black combination with boxes $850 for the two items
  13. Vienna Bach Grand loudspeakers with boxes $1,500 the pair
  14. Vienna Beethoven Baby Grand with boxes $3,000 the pair (SOLD)
  15. Martin Logan Motif active centre speaker with box $2053 Brand new with warranty
  16. Bowers and Wilkins Zeppelin Mini iPod dock (30pin) with box $355 EX demo with warranty
  17. Chord Signature 1.8 meter full range speaker cable with spades both ends $500 the pair
  18. Rega SC42 3 meter full range speaker cable with gold Audioquest bananas each end $200 the pair

Please call us on 02 9899 9079 or castlehill@sydneyhifi.com.au with any sales enquires, we are happy to help!

Edited by SHF Staff

The ME's will probably be the first to go I imagine! :)

Nope, looks like it was the CA 650C!

Yeah that was a bargain price, would of been great value at double.

Is the Yammy combo still available? Also B&W iPod Dock..?

Is the Yammy combo still available? Also B&W iPod Dock..?

Hey scuzzii,

Yes the Yamaha combo and B&W iPod dock are still available!

I finally dropped in today to have a bit of a look. That ME555 is immaculate from the outside at least. Not a mark on it. Even the manual is pristine. Worth a look for someone who needs a 3 channel.