• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrbuzzardstubble

• soundfan

• t_mike

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Onto one of my favs Miles Davis- kind of blue 45rpm Mobile Fidelity box set of 2 x LPs release So smooth... Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Kicking off a weekend of tunes with some Miles. Bags Groove.

Bill Evans - Conversations with Myself  Miles Davis - Blue Moods.   When ever I  listen to jazz from the mid 50s - 60s it takes me back to happy times of my early childhood. My mother r

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Luc said:

@mikey d  what's it like mate? I'm too lazy to click through at the moment.

Hey Lee, I assume it's The Comet Is Coming download you're asking about. Well, it's from London. post modern & super hip. It's groove based & intense. It's the sorta shizz I love & would play selected tracks at a dance party. The nu London school has it's antecedents. Back in the early eighties I grooved to Pigbag, Pinski Zoo & Rip, Rig & Panic ( featuring a very young Neneh Cherry). They had a punk like ethos. Outside the establishment. The new stuff is like that too. The scene is eclectic and inclusive, jamming & supportive. If they weren't such great musicians, I wouldn't be real interested. Mind you, these thoughts are coming from a farm boy who is soon going to go and take the balls of a young bull calf in the paddock. Urban music inna da bush. Crazy contradiction :)

4 hours ago, mikey d said:

Urban music inna da bush. Crazy contradiction

My stuff sometimes gets called Shiz spelt with a T instead of the Z. Last time that happened was just before I went south for the show last week.Chippy's bluetooth speaker playing Keith Urban then by magic my shazams started playing...current fav artist Alfa Mist. I got about 2 songs in before Nicole's beau returned😀