So thankful I saw this thread - we watched the movie on Saturday night and have watched 4/6 of the follow on series. One of the best shot film pieces I’ve seen - absolutely awesome quality Aussie drama.
Highly recommend.
AJ

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, A J said:

So thankful I saw this thread - we watched the movie on Saturday night and have watched 4/6 of the follow on series. One of the best shot film pieces I’ve seen - absolutely awesome quality Aussie drama.
Highly recommend.
AJ

Hullo dear AJ, did you watch Goldstone?

beautiful quality of photography and production.

we watched.... after watching 1st 2 episodes they announced if want to binge out can catch the rest on iview... wife said well why dont we :D 

so we watched episode 3 as well ! 

great to see aussie productions like this ! 

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, :) al said:

beautiful quality of photography and production.

we watched.... after watching 1st 2 episodes they announced if want to binge out can catch the rest on iview... wife said well why dont we :D 

so we watched episode 3 as well ! 

great to see aussie productions like this ! 

I have binged the lot whilst doing my ripping. :D

Pedersen could do any movie he put his mind to I reckon, here's hoping he doesn't get sucked up by the bland Yank mincing machine.

'Genevieve' (the backpacker in cahoots with the Nordic backpacker druggy guy) was the actress that died in the Boxing Day car crash, very sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5818905/She-smiling-Aaron-Pedersen-pays-tribute-Mystery-Road-star-Jessica-Falkholt.html

Wayne Blair, Aaron McGrath, Meyne Wyatt etc all excellent actors, the world is their oyster. All the other usual suspects were good too, I found Friels a tad wooden maybe.

Another thing I liked about the show, it showed a god cross section of everyone's story, well written. I didn't feel I was being invaded with an agenda as I watched,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

.......And stepping into the time slot, the very excellent and droll " JACK IRISH" followed by new series " ******* ADELAIDE" - think of a loved- up David Lynch casting a jaundiced eye over domestic drama in the Church City. Funny, possibly sick. More please.

Billy.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Zen Mister said:

.......And stepping into the time slot, the very excellent and droll " JACK IRISH" followed by new series " ******* ADELAIDE" - think of a loved- up David Lynch casting a jaundiced eye over domestic drama in the Church City. Funny, possibly sick. More please.

Billy.

does it just kick off next sat-sun ? or have I missed something already ? 

11 hours ago, Zen Mister said:

Billy.

Yes am completely up to speed with Jack Irish and will probably binge this series on I View. :D 

Fantastic show, up there with Rake.

12 minutes ago, Zen Mister said:

@:) al, sorry Al, two episodes down on JACK IRISH, debut of ******* ADELAIDE last evening. It's seriously warped and will draw as many haters as lovers.

Billy.

Oh goodness ! I guess I can use abc iview to catch it