Sign in to follow this  
migasson

SOLD: Audeze LCD-X **PRICE DROP**

Hello.

Yep, bad luck has hit me again! As soon as I've got myself a nice setup, circumstances have compelled me to sell these. These are the best headphones I've ever had the pleasure to own, or to listen to. Easier to drive then the other Audeze models too. I don't want to sell these, but I need the cash. Its a really reluctant sale, I've had them for a month, give or take a week. you'll get all the accessories and packaging, and receipt. Price includes freight to anywhere in Australia. Sale is for Australian buyers only. These are $2265 new, so you'll save $465!

Item full name and model etc.  Audeze LCD-X
Item condition description: Used for a month, in flawless condition with ALL original packaging and receipt  
Price and price conditions: $1800 including freight

Reason for selling: Need the money
Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash on Delivery.

Anyone on StereoNet that's bought gear off me knows that a) it works and :cool: I look after my gear. It's exactly how I've described:)  

post-120746-0-36613500-1395114031_thumb.

Edited by migasson

I was just listening to a pair through a Violectric HP200 and an Astell and Kern player. Amazing headphones - sounded great both with and without the amp.

Most welcome. I'd be buying these myself if I didn't want the closed back version so very badly.

For those wondering these are a clear step up from the Audeze 2 rev 2s and I much prefer them to the Audio Technica W5000s both in sound and fit.

It's a great phone indeed. I prefer the x over lcd-3 and lcd-2 on my setup.

Hope eveything will be good for you, migasson.

I have a feeling that you will purchase this hp again in the future. GLWTS.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.