Sign in to follow this  
CryptiK

SOLD: FS: Denon PMA 2000 AE integrated amp

Item: Denon PMA 2000 AE
Price: $1250
Item Condition: Excellent - 2 small marks on rear (see last pic)
Reason for selling: Surplus to my needs
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or DD if posting
Extra Info: This is one of (the?) biggest 2 channel amps Denon make with an rrp of 3K. Modeled from the SA series (20K+ of amp) the PMA2000AE is 24kg of awesome. Dual monoblock construction, twin transformers, great open sound, loads of power and handles difficult speakers well. Lots of connectivity options makes this easy to use in many systems. Amp is in perfect working order and has always been looked after in a child/pet/smoke free home. Comes with remote, original box and packaging.

Specs here: http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=hificomponents&subid=amplifiers&productid=pma2000ae

Pictures:

denon1.jpg

denon2.jpg

denonremote.jpg

denon3.jpg

Please ignore the other thread title - this amp is not sold it is still available!! Needs to go make me a reasonable offer.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rockwell
      Item: Plinius SA201 Stereo Power Amplifier
      Price: $1200
      Item Condition: Used 
      Reason for selling: Have upgraded my power amplifier to mono blocks and need to save space, and keep the peace at home.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: For sale is my well cared for Plinius SA201 stereo power amplifier in the silver finish. I have been the first owner since circa 2006. I can't see any noticeable scratches or marks, so the curvaceous casework has stood up well over time. But alas I have felt the need to upgrade after many years good service, and when the opportunity arose I purchased a pair of mono blocks.

This amp is rated at 225 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.2% total harmonic distortion.
      Current Output: 40A short duration per module. Fuse protected.
      Hum and Noise: 90dB  below rated output 20Hz to 20kHz unweighted.
      Gain: 32dB.
      Input Impedance: 47k ohms
      Dimensions: Height 170mm, Width 445mm, Depth 453mm, Weight 25kg

Here's one review to give a general feel for the amp:
      https://www.dagogo.com/plinius-tautoro-preamplifier-sa-201-stereo-power-amplifier-review/

I've been using this amp with PS Audio products - the Directstream player, DAC and the BHK preamp. 

You could describe the sounds as smooth and coherent. Spatial performance is excellent with an expansive soundstage. There is plenty of detail, presented in  natural fashion without being in your face.

I have the original Plinius double-box packaging for transportation. The amp weighs 25kg so local pickup is preferred.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By aris
      Item: Yamaha A-S1000 Integrated Amplifier (Black)
      Location: Melbourne (Local pickup only, I don't have the box).
      Price: $700 (was $850).
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Clearing out the 2nd system
      Extra Info:

Specifications are available on Yamaha's site - https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi/a-s1000/index.html

At 105W in to 8Ohm (220W into 2Ohm) this has no trouble driving Harbeths and PMC's.

Note, I'm not the first owner (I purchased through a local (Melb) seller on SNA about 12-18 months ago).

I'm currently running Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 with this amplifier, and it really is a great match.

The amplifier has MM and MC phono stage, currently using a Rega Planar 3 (MM) very nicely.

I don't have the original remote, but use a universal Logitec to good effect, which I'll include in the bundle if the buyer wants it (nothing fancy, does the job - volume, input selection etc).

There is one minor dint along the top faceplate (see 1st photo, above the Balance knob).

One of the great features is the Direct Input, which allows you to run a pre-amp into it (I'm using a RME DAC to good effect).

Photos:

• By DubbyMcDubs
      Item: Cayin CS-88A Integrated Valve Amplifier
      Price: $2,750 ono
      Item Condition: Mint, As New
      Reason for selling: Upgrading/Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal + 2.6%, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I have owned this amp since July this year. Originally purchased in preparation for a setup with Klipsch Cornwall III speakers, however I went a different route and ultimately purchased Revel M106’s. While this is an exceptional sounding valve amplifier it is not really matched well with the Revel’s and I will be upgrading to a Benchmark system. The build quality is exceptional, regardless of price. Selling to help fund the upgrade.

This amp is in mint as-new condition, with no more that 5 hours use on it total. I have all of the original packaging and accessories. 19 months warranty remaining.

Retails for $3,499. Selling $2,750 ono

Happy to post if buyer pays postage, but realize its a very heavy item.

Specifications

Power Output: 25 Watts per channel (Triode) 45 Watts per channel (Ultra-Linear) Frequency Response: 10Hz - 42kHz (-3dB) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1% (1kHz) Signal to Noise (S/N) Ratio: 93dB Line-Level Inputs: Two Phono Input (MM) Pre-Amp Input: One stereo preamp input – allows the CS-88A to be used as a power amp only Construction: Hand-made construction with silver point-to-point wiring Power Supply: Specially designed toroid transformer for the power supply Pre-Amplifier: Two 6SL7 and two 6SN7 valves are used in the preamp stage Four KT88 valves are used in Class AB1 push-pull output stage Triode and Ultra-linear selection via remote Bias Adjustment: Easy valve bias adjustment using the top mounted bias meter Rear Panel Switch: Switch easily between the supplied KT88 output valves or optional EL34 valves via a convenient rear panel switch Remote Control Soft Start Function: 30 second soft start function - extends the life of internal components and valves Memory: CS-88A stores last usage settings once turned off Volume Control: High-quality Japanese ALPS motorised potentiometer (volume control) Silver Plating: Heavily silver-plated signal cables are used throughout Cover: An easily removed cover is provided for protection from hot valves Speaker Binding Posts: Accepts Banana plugs or spade terminals Output Impedance: 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms Power Cord: Standard IEC that can be easily upgraded. Dimension (WxHxD): 420 × 195 x 382 mm Net Weight: 28kg
      Photos: 

• By Matyk
      Item: denon intergrated plus dac 2500ne
      Price: 3,100
      Item Condition: new
      Reason for selling: nlr
      Extra Info:

for 3100$ good luck beating this. Smooth silky vocals with good bass control. 

the dac isn't too bad, bit this unit really shines with vinyl .. the only issue with the dac is it may lack overall dynamics.  And is a touch forward. But!! That's  comparing it to seperate  dacs over 6 grand. Hence why i say for 3k this will be very hard to beat 

i purchased brand new with 2 years warranty .

only 15 hours on unit 

(**I'm only selling this unit because my accuphase poweramp is not selling. If someone wants to bid for the accuphase then i can keep this denon 😁😁😀**)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By aris
      Item: NC1200 Monoblock Power Amplifiers
      Price: $2800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Extra Info:

I bought these new about 6 months ago from March Audio, and they have been a solid performer all round. My upgrade path from these costs about an order of magnitude more, so you get an idea of just how good they really are.

Specifications are available - https://www.marchaudio.net.au/product-page/p701-flagship-mono-block-power-amplifier

They have been driving a pair or PMC MB2se speakers for 6 months, with a RME ADI DAC as the preamp.

For anyone looking to make the switch to Ncore amps, I can't recommend these enough.

I have the original boxes, and can ship if required (at buyers cost).

I think these new are are about $4300 AUD at the moment (not including shipping).

Photos: