Sign in to follow this  
LogicprObe

NRL Footy Tipping

They've got to do something with runners being on the field. It's not the AFL. Runners should only be on the field if a player is unconscious or dead.

6 minutes ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

They've got to do something with runners being on the field. It's not the AFL. Runners should only be on the field if a player is unconscious or dead.

I've been banging on about this for years.

It's a bloody joke!

Alfie Langer was running the plays for Brisbane for years and now they're all at it!

Just now, LogicprObe said:

The fix is in!

6 again. Tackle.  Nah, changed my mind, roosters ball.

JOKE 

7 minutes ago, metal beat said:

6 again. Tackle.  Nah, changed my mind, roosters ball.

JOKE 

The first try was dodgy.................................maybe........................................then another one?

If Kerry was still around....................I'd understand...................................and there is no way they are under the salary cap.

Really sad the refs BS decision has decided a GF.

I don't follow the Raiders, but they were assrse fciked by the ref tonight. 

It's an embarrassment. 

Edited by metal beat

Agree. Who changed the ruling? The guy that waved 6 more or the other ref? Whatever, it was a tapestry of justice. ☺️

53 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

If Kerry was still around....................I'd understand...................................and there is no way they are under the salary cap.

Boustead, O'Brien or John?

3 minutes ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

Agree. Who changed the ruling? The guy that waved 6 more or the other ref? Whatever, it was a tapestry of justice. ☺️

should not matter. jack wighton took the tackle rather than kick as ref called 6 again. he then had to hand ball over -   try scored by rorters in the next six tackles.   wtf

Edited by metal beat

It is true the referee behind the goal line waved 'six again'. But the question is who made contact with the ball in the air? If one listen to Ray Warren's 'real time' commentary he said "it came off a Raiders player". If the in field referee also saw the same in real time, then it made sense to override the other referee's call. I thought it would have made sense at the time to halt the game and have a referees conference to decide on the right call; but I don't know if such circumstances can be reviewed by the video referee. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-grand-final-sydney-roosters-secure-premiership-after-raiders-are-incorrectly/11mss81o694lx1xjezmwb6x0nu

Edited by LHC

10 hours ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

Boustead, O'Brien or John?

Packer!

9 hours ago, LHC said:

It is true the referee behind the goal line waved 'six again'. But the question is who made contact with the ball in the air? If one listen to Ray Warren's 'real time' commentary he said "it came off a Raiders player". If the in field referee also saw the same in real time, then it made sense to override the other referee's call. I thought it would have made sense at the time to halt the game and have a referees conference to decide on the right call; but I don't know if such circumstances can be reviewed by the video referee. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/nrl-grand-final-sydney-roosters-secure-premiership-after-raiders-are-incorrectly/11mss81o694lx1xjezmwb6x0nu

Ray Warren is 10 years past his use by date.

You can't rely on anything he says.

9 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Ray Warren is 10 years past his use by date.

You can't rely on anything he says.

Ol' Ray needs to light a B&H, grab a schooner and ......................go quietly into the sunset...   

21 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Oh dear. Here we go again on the salary cap ( NON ) issue and as far as the "six to go " ruling, the ref was on a hiding to nothing if either team had scored.

If there is one thing that schits me about league it is the "we was robbed " chorus every week.

How many of you armchair experts would like to be a GF referee?

I hope JT enjoys his retirement without descending to the lowest common denominator of crystal balling the outcome of GFs  based on ref errors.

Please also remember that I do not support either of these teams,  as I am now "club agnostic ":)

10 hours ago, shovel said:

Shouldn't that be a Winnie Red.

Winfield Cup and all.

Maybe he was thinking of Rex!