• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maaaaaaate I'm just hanging in there fighting the good fight

What really set him off...   Cheers, Leigh 

Not bragging just celebrating number two ranking for the 1st time for since LP started the comp have picked 8 out 8 a few times now

Well, the delusional Lattrel Mitchell "we was robbed " circus rolls on at full speed. I just wonder who this dude thinks he is?

He was fined for 2 additional conduct charges in the same game ( including kicking a player in the face ) and he then proceeded to try to take out an opposition player who was not in possession of the ball via a high stiff arm across the face

He is actually a spoiled brat who was found out  and is now throwing a tanty along with his club.

Four weeks seems about right to me.

• Like 2

I'm inclined to agree.  All those actions seemed deliberate and intentional to me.

2 hours ago, rantan said:

Well, the delusional Lattrel Mitchell "we was robbed " circus rolls on at full speed. I just wonder who this dude thinks he is?

He was fined for 2 additional conduct charges in the same game ( including kicking a player in the face ) and he then proceeded to try to take out an opposition player who was not in possession of the ball via a high stiff arm across the face

He is actually a spoiled brat who was found out  and is now throwing a tanty along with his club.

Four weeks seems about right to me.

There is no doubting his innate football talent. But he is a sook the way he carries on. Opposition coaches have known this, and when he gets back on the field opposition players will get under his skin even more, waiting for another brain explosion.  Then he becomes a bigger liability.

Old Man Bennett will give him a big cuddle, tuck him up in bed and tell him -- everything will be alright....

• Like 1

Just now, mrbuzzardstubble said:

A long way to go. 18-0 Bulldogs. Half-time.

Dogs r home 2nite.   Still like them 4 spoon at the end of year ?

17 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Dogs r home 2nite.   Still like them 4 spoon at the end of year ?

Dogs and Broncos to play off for the spoon?

2 minutes ago, rantan said:

Dogs and Broncos to play off for the spoon?

that would be awesome.  I would watch that :frantics:

the Broncos - a bunch of great athletes with no footy brains vs a coach who is a great athlete with no brain. Blue Steel anyone.

Edited by metal beat
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

Vintage Dragons today. Vintage 2019- 2020. They didn't look like they were going to score for the last 70 minutes of the match. With Lomax and Ramsey probably out for a couple of weeks and Ravalawa suspended, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulldogs beat them next week. Jack Bird had a shocker and I can see why Penrith let Billy Burns go. Paul Vaughan at least tried hard.

Edited by mrbuzzardstubble

Yep.

The three wins on the trot were aberrations and the Drag Queens have now reverted to normal programming.

When you are beaten soundly by the Tigers you know the ship is already beginning to sink.

I am just happy I no longer support these clowns.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, rantan said:

Yep.

The three wins on the trot were aberrations and the Drag Queens have now reverted to normal programming.

When you are beaten soundly by the Tigers you know the ship is already beginning to sink.

I am just happy I no longer support these clowns.

They're playing the Bulldogs on Sunday at Kogarah. It'll be interesting to see how many fans turn up for that one.

The defensive line that was instrumental in helping them win those games has now turned into the type they employed during Mary's reign i.e wait for the attacking players come to you. End result is the opposition making 65-70 metres every set.

Edited by mrbuzzardstubble
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

They're playing the Bulldogs on Sunday at Kogarah. It'll be interesting to see how many fans turn up for that one.

Well it could be a pre cursor to the battle for the 'spoon.

• Like 1

They're dropping like flies. Brett Morris' career might be over with an ACL 🙁. Lindsay Collins also out for the year with the same injury.

Rabbits

The Rabbitohs have been rocked with four players facing at least a month out due to injury, with Adam Reynolds, Cameron Murray, Campbell Graham and Jaxson Paulo sidelined after last week's win over Canberra.

I hope I speak for everybody,no matter what team they favour,in wishing Brett Morris all the best for a complete recovery in what could be a truly sad ending to a wonderful career which included several clubs, state of origin and also Australia.

He is a champion on and off the field, a true gentleman and respected and liked by everybody.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

Broncos. What a team. What an effort. I hope Kevin Walters is the Qld State of Origin coach. 🙂

Great win for Manly at home 😁

Who have thought after 4 thrashings to start the year, Manly would be in the 8

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, metal beat said:

Great win for Manly at home 😁

Who have thought after 4 thrashings to start the year, Manly would be in the 8

They're doing well and will probably jump up a spot after the Storm beat Saints by 50 on Sunday. 😄

I found the Parra/Warriors game the hardest decision this week.

12 hours ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

Broncos. What a team. What an effort. I hope Kevin Walters is the Qld State of Origin coach. 🙂

Just terrible, in front of the home crowd at the "festival of the boot"...(thank you Roy & H.G.), or more to the point the Sin Bin-athon....I mean WTF are they doing. 11v11??  Broncos fans just need to suck it up, write 2021 off, and hang in for the re-build. They scored Reynolds, see how that goes.. Milford hapless.. 

The boys from the northern beaches seem to have found something. Admittedly they have played lesser teams, lets see how they go against the top four, but they are looking pretty good. Turbo is in super form, he's like a ghost, he just appears from nowhere....everywhere, his fitness level must be off the charts that bloke..  

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, The Fez said:

Just terrible, in front of the home crowd at the "festival of the boot"...(thank you Roy & H.G.), or more to the point the Sin Bin-athon....I mean WTF are they doing. 11v11??  Broncos fans just need to suck it up, write 2021 off, and hang in for the re-build. They scored Reynolds, see how that goes.. Milford hapless.. 

The boys from the northern beaches seem to have found something. Admittedly they have played lesser teams, lets see how they go against the top four, but they are looking pretty good. Turbo is in super form, he's like a ghost, he just appears from nowhere....everywhere, his fitness level must be off the charts that bloke..  

We have already played the top 4 teams 4 times. 4 losses.

Turbo was only playing for one of those a couple of weeks ago against the riff. 

We have already played the top 4 teams 4 times. 4 losses.

Turbo was only playing for one of those a couple of weeks ago against the riff. 

Indeed, but that was Manly Version 1.0...

9 minutes ago, The Fez said:

Indeed, but that was Manly Version 1.0...

Next week against the squeels at wankfest will give us an indication on how we r going.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, The Fez said:

Just terrible, in front of the home crowd at the "festival of the boot"...(thank you Roy & H.G.), or more to the point the Sin Bin-athon....I mean WTF are they doing. 11v11??  

So is that the rule for this weekend ? 10 in the bin for contact with the head even if it is accidental? Oh well, that's Josh McGuire cooling his heels at some point on Sunday. 😄

That Tyson Gamble send off last night was ridiculous. A penalty would have sufficed.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

So is that the rule for this weekend ? 10 in the bin for contact with the head even if it is accidental? Oh well, that's Josh McGuire cooling his heels at some point on Sunday. 😄

That Tyson Gamble send off last night was ridiculous. A penalty would have sufficed.

On its on, yes I agree.  However  - Tyson Gamble was sent to the bin for repeated infringements - as in penalties for head contact.  That was the 4th or 5th head contact penalty of the match.  Broncos too friiggin stupid to keep their arms down.   the other head rub into Ron Jeremy's face had to go as well.

Even I get penalised 3-4 times a game Jake T took his hands off the players in the ruck last night.

All the teams were warned, yet the brainless Broncos didn't seem to listen - even Kevie said very dum play afterwards.

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 1

It would appear that Sticky this time, gave the boys the low dose sleeping pills at half time....

On 15/05/2021 at 2:53 PM, mrbuzzardstubble said:

Josh McGuire in the bin.

Manly up to 6th. Next week Fuimaono, McGuire and Ravalawa will all be suspended. Dufty out for several weeks. Time for the big slide.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

Manly up to 6th. Next week Fuimaono, McGuire and Ravalawa will all be suspended. Dufty out for several weeks. Time for the big slide.

Dragons still 6th.

Interestingly only the top 5 teams have positive for and against. 

Shows the gap of the top 5 and the rest

Edited by metal beat
  • Like 1

If the Grand Final was next week......................Penrith would be odds on.

2 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

If the Grand Final was next week......................Penrith would be odds on.

Betcha woulda said that this time last year too.

You could well be right - but there's always the Storm.

Not that it seems to matter so much any more.  With all the rules changes, League is getting as bad as bloody Union! 

If Ray Masters and Tommy were still around, face slapping before games would be banned. 

Replaced with group hugs and spooning. 

If Ray Masters and Tommy were still around, face slapping before games would be banned. 

Replaced with group hugs and spooning. 

"Roy" Masters.... Yep its like Penrith doing my head in again with the mass love-ins after a try is scored. Look I know a lot of teams do it, but the chocolate soldiers take it to another level. And now they are dragging opposition players into the party.

When Cleary goes down with a season ending ACL after half the team jump on him...then it will stop..

The whole Penrith bromance thing is nauseating.🤮

Piling up on each other after every try is becoming farcical.

6 hours ago, rantan said:

The whole Penrith bromance thing is nauseating.🤮

Piling up on each other after every try is becoming farcical.

I only listen to games on the radio.

Sounds like I'm not missing much.

I just gotta say............................Dragons were robbed!

What an upset. Broncos beat Chooks. Victor Radley binned twice and put on report 3 times. Must be a record. Joey Manu on report twice. Two binned late for the Broncs with one of theirs also on report. Roosters are going to be short handed for the next few weeks leading up to Origin camp.