NRL Footy Tipping

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably one of the most under rated wingers in the NRL and a great club guy for the Dragons

What really set him off...   Cheers, Leigh 

Maaaaaaate I'm just hanging in there fighting the good fight

Well, the delusional Lattrel Mitchell "we was robbed " circus rolls on at full speed. I just wonder who this dude thinks he is?

He was fined for 2 additional conduct charges in the same game ( including kicking a player in the face ) and he then proceeded to try to take out an opposition player who was not in possession of the ball via a high stiff arm across the face

He is actually a spoiled brat who was found out  and is now throwing a tanty along with his club.

Four weeks seems about right to me.

• Like 2

I'm inclined to agree.  All those actions seemed deliberate and intentional to me.

2 hours ago, rantan said:

Well, the delusional Lattrel Mitchell "we was robbed " circus rolls on at full speed. I just wonder who this dude thinks he is?

He was fined for 2 additional conduct charges in the same game ( including kicking a player in the face ) and he then proceeded to try to take out an opposition player who was not in possession of the ball via a high stiff arm across the face

He is actually a spoiled brat who was found out  and is now throwing a tanty along with his club.

Four weeks seems about right to me.

There is no doubting his innate football talent. But he is a sook the way he carries on. Opposition coaches have known this, and when he gets back on the field opposition players will get under his skin even more, waiting for another brain explosion.  Then he becomes a bigger liability.

Old Man Bennett will give him a big cuddle, tuck him up in bed and tell him -- everything will be alright....

• Like 1

Just now, mrbuzzardstubble said:

A long way to go. 18-0 Bulldogs. Half-time.

Dogs r home 2nite.   Still like them 4 spoon at the end of year ?

17 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Dogs r home 2nite.   Still like them 4 spoon at the end of year ?

Dogs and Broncos to play off for the spoon?

2 minutes ago, rantan said:

Dogs and Broncos to play off for the spoon?

that would be awesome.  I would watch that :frantics:

the Broncos - a bunch of great athletes with no footy brains vs a coach who is a great athlete with no brain. Blue Steel anyone.

Edited by metal beat
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

Vintage Dragons today. Vintage 2019- 2020. They didn't look like they were going to score for the last 70 minutes of the match. With Lomax and Ramsey probably out for a couple of weeks and Ravalawa suspended, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulldogs beat them next week. Jack Bird had a shocker and I can see why Penrith let Billy Burns go. Paul Vaughan at least tried hard.

Edited by mrbuzzardstubble

Yep.

The three wins on the trot were aberrations and the Drag Queens have now reverted to normal programming.

When you are beaten soundly by the Tigers you know the ship is already beginning to sink.

I am just happy I no longer support these clowns.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, rantan said:

Yep.

The three wins on the trot were aberrations and the Drag Queens have now reverted to normal programming.

When you are beaten soundly by the Tigers you know the ship is already beginning to sink.

I am just happy I no longer support these clowns.

They're playing the Bulldogs on Sunday at Kogarah. It'll be interesting to see how many fans turn up for that one.

The defensive line that was instrumental in helping them win those games has now turned into the type they employed during Mary's reign i.e wait for the attacking players come to you. End result is the opposition making 65-70 metres every set.

Edited by mrbuzzardstubble
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mrbuzzardstubble said:

They're playing the Bulldogs on Sunday at Kogarah. It'll be interesting to see how many fans turn up for that one.

Well it could be a pre cursor to the battle for the 'spoon.

• Like 1

They're dropping like flies. Brett Morris' career might be over with an ACL 🙁. Lindsay Collins also out for the year with the same injury.

Rabbits

The Rabbitohs have been rocked with four players facing at least a month out due to injury, with Adam Reynolds, Cameron Murray, Campbell Graham and Jaxson Paulo sidelined after last week's win over Canberra.

I hope I speak for everybody,no matter what team they favour,in wishing Brett Morris all the best for a complete recovery in what could be a truly sad ending to a wonderful career which included several clubs, state of origin and also Australia.

He is a champion on and off the field, a true gentleman and respected and liked by everybody.

• Like 1