Sign in to follow this  
LogicprObe

NRL Footy Tipping

1/8 what a barry crocker

What are you talking about? You got 3 !

This year's tipping is tighter than a fish's coit ! So many games are close and down to the wire. It must be the most even comp I have ever seen!

I got 6/8. Luckily I tipped the 3 winners  today (Easter Monday) or my score card would have been a lot worse. And the Dragons came through at the death yesterday.

Edited by soundfan

What are you talking about? You got 3 !

This year's tipping is tighter than a fish's coit ! So many games are close and down to the wire. It must be the most even comp I have e

4 now ;)

Edited by MC240

I was lucky to get 7/8.    one off a free whopper!!    might be the closest I get all season. :)

Those bloody consistently inconsistent Tigers were my downfall. :unsure:

Edited by metal beat

Those bloody consistently inconsistent Tigers were my downfall. :unsure:

You could throw in half dozen consistently inconsistent teams this comp.

Then again, the closeness of so many teams makes it almost impossible for many teams to be 'consistent', on the scoreboard that is.

What I can never get my head around is that there are so many games that could go either way, a ref's decision at a crucial time, a lucky (or unlucky ) bounce of an eliptical ball, a bunker ref's take on a try (or no-try), etc etc . And the team that wins says that they played well and all that bullshit, and the team that loses says that they didn't do the right things to win the game, BUT, in the end, it was up to the gods as to which way the bounce of the ball went to!

The Dragons Penrith game was a classic example of who was going to have the most points at the eightieth minute, but give or take a couple of minutes and it's a reversed winner!

OK, that's my rant of the week! :P

Oh ffs give me a break, the wanky pre game intro build ups gives me Jimmy's well and truly .

Go the bunny's

Oh ffs give me a break, the wanky pre game intro build ups gives me Jimmy's well and truly .

Go the bunny's

Yeah, I agree about all the 'pre-game' **** **** !! It takes the shine off the 'proper' game IMO. I don't want to watch the teams warming up and doing drills before the game and listen to half an hour of channel nine **** on about how important THIS game is to BOTH teams (even though it's only the third game of a LONG season)! What a load of bullshite!

Bring back 'commercial free' TV like the ABC grandstand Saturday games. Pure footy and no '****' !

OK, that's my second 'rant of the week' ! :sorry:  (Thanks MC for geeing me up) ! :P

Edit: And you can make up your own words to fit the 'deletions', (being a family orientated forum).

Edited by surfpurple

Yeah, I agree about all the 'pre-game' **** **** !! It takes the shine off the 'proper' game IMO. I don't want to watch the teams warming up and doing drills before the game and listen to half an hour of channel nine **** on about how important THIS game is to BOTH teams (even though it's only the third game of a LONG season)! What a load of bullshite!

Bring back 'commercial free' TV like the ABC grandstand Saturday games. Pure footy and no '****' !

OK, that's my second 'rant of the week' ! :sorry:  (Thanks MC for geeing me up) ! :P

Edit: And you can make up your own words to fit the 'deletions', (being a family orientated forum).

It's to easy Davo

How'd you all go with the round just gone?

3/8 for me....a bloody shocker. :(

5/8. Dogs were specials tonight.

Every time Eels and Tigers play they screw me.

Finally the Roosters are on the broad with a win  :)

Finally the Roosters are on the broad with a win  :)

fussing cussing mussing rotten bathplugs I tipped the bunnys

5/8. Dogs were specials tonight.

Every time Eels and Tigers play they screw me.

Them and the Panthers are the three teams that can go either way 'every fkin' game!

A nightmare for a tipster!

Souths getting towelled by the cowgirls last night took away some of the pain of Manly losing.  Cowgirls look awesome.

Will the roosters win their 2nd match?

Will the dragons score a point?   They might have a good chance against the Titans  :P

Will the tigers continue their downward spiral?

Edited by metal beat

I friggin hate this Thursday night footy shite!

So hard to remember to get my tips in before Thursday night. WTF there's only TWO friggin days of the week when there are 'no' games on!

They (commercial interests) are really cheapening the 'game' IMO. :(

knowing my luck the bunnys will smash the broncos tonight

Only when the Broncos were lying on the ground  :)

Dragons - Roosters.  Whoo so close.  I wanted the Dragons to win but Roosters really stepped it up in the second half

Edited by JeffK

so far both Monday matches have been pathetic.  Definately playing like teams in the bottom 6.   and I am a Manly supporter.  :(

The Dragons tried to lose but couldn't quite pull it off. One of these days they'll score a try in the second half. Don't they know by employing that backpedaling defense they give the opposition more options and territory in attack? If the coach can't see what's happening then they need one that does.

And they (Dragons) spoilt my perfect footy tipping round so far. :(

But deep down am happy the chooks are having a miserable year. :)