Space HiFi - retailer

http://www.spacehifi.com.au/

I have no affiliation with this retailer but I have purchased some cables from them lately and they are excellent to deal with.   The workmanship of the cables for the price is exceptional.

Not everyone is able to fork out the big, big bucks for the latest 'must have' cable so this is for us normal folk who are building toward the magic fairy dust 'Interconnects' etc. and in the mean time are spending the money on the rest of the gear that make the noise.  ;)

Free postage is a big bonus. :thumb:

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

Thanks again!

Yes, this account was opened many years ago but wasn't used as much as it should have been. Just last week, we became a commercial member here on StereoNET so the plan is to become more active here and support the community in any way that we can.

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Just stumbled accross this thread. have purchased all my hdmi cables  and a few optical cables via Space HiFi found the service and speed of post great.   No affiliation with them but delivery from QLD to VIC was quick and the product is great.

I have had great customer service from Space HiFi too. I messed up an order, quickly rang them and they adjusted it with no fuss. I'm no expert but their cables seem well made and reasonably priced. I would recommend them.

Edited by bjs
  • Like 1