Sign in to follow this  
Krispy Audio

New VPI Aries 3D turntable

Being a staple in the VPI product line, it was time for a facelift for the VPI Aries Turntable! 

Customers requested an option for a 12 inch 3D printed arm but with a reasonable footprint. The Aries 3D includes a Classic aluminium platter, periphery ring clamp, HR-X center weight, HR-X mini feet, and Classic 3D extended (12 inch) tonearm.

Available to order now at $14,995 (table and arm).

aries3d.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tellmidd
      Two things I need help with. (im not a techie so looking for an expert to help).

Firstly, I'm getting some hum coming from my turntable. I have identified that its coming from the left channel of the junction box (see photo) on my VPI Classic. It seems that the RCA connection is loosened so it might need tightening and resoldering inside.

Is there someone in the Melbourne area that can come around and fix it (in-situ) at my home in inner city Melbourne. I dont really want to cart the turntable around town.

Secondly, I need the same technician, who has experience with the VPI JMW memorial tone arm to tweak the cartridge set-up. Its going well, but I'm sure its not set up optimally so someone with expertise in both these areas who lives locally and willing to come around and do this would be great. Naturally, for the trouble, I'm happy to come up with mutually agreable arrangement in terms of payment.

Many thanks -T

• By sammatt
      Item: VPI TNT Mk 2 Turntable with SDS speed controller (reduced price)
      Price: $2500  (reduced from $3500)
      Item Condition: excellent; see notes
      Reason for selling: downsizing
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: 
      Note: This is a reduced-price offer of the turntable and controller only.  The tone arms and cartridges are optional extras.

The TNT series, designed by VPI’s Harry Westfield, is well known for its ability to transform vinyl playback into something very special.  It presents with authority and weight, reveals the all-important midrange magic, and provides plenty of detail and air.  Ambiance retrieval from good vinyl with an accurate setup is excellent.  This TNT Mk 2 model displays all of these qualities.  The package includes the following:

- Turntable, platter, motor, drive bands, and spring-loaded footers
      - VPI SDS speed controller (33 rpm only)
      - Tone arm board (this is reversible with two mounting holes, one for flush mounting and the other for elevated mounting)
      - VPI record clamp
      - replacement drive bands
      PRICE: $2500 (reduced from $3500)

-  Audiomods Classic 2 Tonearm with adjustable VTA mounted with an Ortofon Bronze MM cartridge (as seen in photos) - additional $350
      -  Rega RB250 tonearm with Origin Live adapter, Origin Live VTA adjuster sleeve, with Clear Audio Aurum Beta S Wood MM cartridge - additional $200

Note that this controller/motor/drive band combination does not have the torque to start the platter spinning.  A slight manual spin by the user, using the record clamp, is needed as you press the motor’s power button.  It takes only one second.  This solution has worked for many years and has helped preserve the motor.

The turntable is available for a no-obligation audition at residence in Newcastle. Shipping to Australian destinations is possible at buyer’s cost.  Set up by an experienced enthusiast or professional is required.

https://www.vpiindustries.com/tnt2

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By WedgeBiggs
      Item: ROON Server (SonicTransporter i5) and ROON End Point (Auralic Aries LE, music streamer) with Gieseler LPS
      Price: $2000 ONO (RRP totals $2500: SonicTransporter i5 new $850, Aries LE new $1300, Gieseler LPS new $350)
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: Raising funds
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Aries has original packaging, and high voltage Giesler LPS supply (instead of stock Aries power cable). Giesler and ST will come safely packaged, but no original boxing.

*** Will sell to first reasonable offer for the lot - so reach out if you're interested, especially if you can pick up! ***

This is one of the most cost effective combinations out there for a dedicated ROON set up.
      Sound quality via the Auralic Aries LE streamer is exceptional, and punches far above its weight relative to higher priced competitors.
      The SonicTransporter i5 has ROON server already installed and takes less than 10 mins to get started. It is fanless, and ultra quiet, so you can have a dedicated ROON server running around the clock, without interruptions.

I received this combo as part of a trade recently and got it all up and running in less than 30mins from scratch - and I'm terrible with technology. I set it up as follows:
      1. Connected the ST i5 to the router
      2. Set up ROON on ST, so it could access my NAS and TIDAL
      3. Set up Auralic Aries onto home wifi
      4. Set Aries as ROON Output
      5. Output from Aries to Chord DAVE DAC via USB

I'd prefer to sell to a single buyer - and ideally pick up. But happy to field offers for individual bits and can ship/sell once I have a buyer for each piece.

PM with any questions, thanks.

Pictures:

• By handysteel
      Item: VPI TNT 3 with 4 upgrade Turntable, With Power Supply Full clear acrylic cover and base. (No Stylus) Ortofon Jubilee Stylus (Retiped by Expert Stylus & Cartridge Co England, Approx. 200 hrs use) available at extra cost (Negotiable.)
      Price: $5000 
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Personal
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash Only. This table is very heavy and will be difficult to ship.
      Extra Info: This is a highly rated B Class table. The table is in excellent condition, only selling due to personal reasons. Ortofon Jubilee Stylus (Retiped by Expert Stylus & Cartridge Co England, Approx. 200 hrs use) available at extra cost (Negotiable).

Pictures:

• By Tivoli Hi-Fi
      Item: VPI Standard Delrin Clamp

Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Price: $120 Including Postage anywhere in Australia

Item Condition: It was new in box until I opened it to take a photo! 

Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.

PM Tivoli Hi-Fi staff member @jimsan after hours for prompt response.