Sign in to follow this  
Guest JohnA

VPI

Guest JohnA

Cameron

i noticed you now have VPI under your belt. Are you the new distributor or a retailer

either way, congrats on getting this great product.

Guest yamaha_man

Just checked this out myself, can't believe the price of the HR-X, surely it's a typo???

Congrats on the VPI gig ;)

Just checked this out myself, can't believe the price of the HR-X, surely it's a typo???

You've ordered 2 just in case?  :)

Edited by David.M

Guest yamaha_man

You've ordered 2 just in case?  :)

Lol nothing like having 3 of them in the house I guess.

$14,995 is a very good price.

the US retail is $12,990., before exchange rate of .84-.88, GST, Freight, customs clearance,  duty etc etc

can't say the same about the Classic Direct thou. for some reason I really want to hear a classic direct  - must be my two DD tables I guess.

Edited by turntable

Cameron

i noticed you now have VPI under your belt. Are you the new distributor or a retailer

either way, congrats on getting this great product.

From the website

"Krispy Audio is the exclusive official agent/importer/distributor for VPI Industries in Australia."

I wonder how much the recent SNA thread that got Audioconnection and VPI responding had to do with this. Was going to link here but I can't find it.

I wonder how much the recent SNA thread that got Audioconnection and VPI responding had to do with this?

Quite alot.

Congratulations to Cameron. I couldn't think of anyone more deserving of a break like this. I am sure he will make the most of it - and the pricing is transparent & fantastic. Big change to the shenanigans Audio Connection used to play with prices.

I may one of his first customers - looking for a new table now - will have to go listen to a Classic 2.

$14,995 is a very good price.

the US retail is $12,990., before exchange rate of .84-.88, GST, Freight, customs clearance,  duty etc etc

can't say the same about the Classic Direct thou. for some reason I really want to hear a classic direct  - must be my two DD tables I guess.

i know what you're saying - it's the curiosity.

but $25k is a huge delta to pay when you could get a world-class phonostage and cart and cable for same money.

hrx is indeed a bargain.

Wow didn't see this coming. Well done Cameron. The Traveller was definitely on my short list for my next TT.

Wow thanks for the warm reception here guys. I was going for a 'soft launch' by putting it on my website, just waiting for the dealer listing to change on their site before officially announcing it.

I'm looking forward to my first shipment which is being finalised now. If anyone wants to get in with a model I may not have ticked then please get in touch asap! I'll be ranging the Traveler, Scout, Classic 1 and possibly 3 for the first order, as well as some RCMs. I'll also have an inventory of spares and an SDS unit on the way here. 

HR-X is $14,995 without arm, $19,495 with a single arm. I hope this is still a keen price! I didn't have the previous RRPs on hand to compare pricing but was hopeful of a reduction in the vicinity of at least 10% whilst also maintaining a distribution model for this brand so you guys interstate can still demo them easily. 

So again cheers for the enthusiasm, they're got a great range of tables covering a wide range of budgets, and I'm really looking forward to a prosperous future with VPI! 

time to get zesto into the line-up.

c'mon cameron, you on a roll... :party

You won't resto until you've got a zesto :)

Guest yamaha_man

Lol I knew 15k was too good to be true for the HR-X, 19.5k is still a great price.

Well done!

I have today ordered a Classic 3, for no other reason than I want to support Cameron.

Anyone thinking of a new table, now is a good chance to get in and order.

Cheers

dr

Edited by DrunkenRabbit

You won't resto until you've got a zesto :)

you could do full analog package deals.

vpi/zesto/shelter

Edited by analog brother

True, but VPI/Manley/Benz sounds like a good thing to me! 

Thanks C - although worried about that last comment! 

Get in quick with this pricing, I've run it tight so changes in the exchange rate may result in fairly swift amendments. However I promise it will work as quickly both ways!

I have today ordered a Classic 3, for no other reason than I want to support Cameron.

Anyone thinking of a new table, now is a good chance to get in and order.

Cheers

dr

Bloody oath!

True, but VPI/Manley/Benz sounds like a good thing to me!

Ha that's what I got thanks to you...

Ha didn't realise it was you, should have read your signature :)

Guest Thebottom

Thanks C - although worried about that last comment! 

Get in quick with this pricing, I've run it tight so changes in the exchange rate may result in fairly swift amendments. However I promise it will work as quickly both ways!

no worry's mate. 

You'll be fine :)

I think you'll do well.

Guest Misterioso

... whilst also maintaining a distribution model for this brand so you guys interstate can still demo them easily.

Excellent news!

Ha didn't realise it was you, should have read your signature :)

Ha who else would buy gear sight unseen without an audition much less a double blind test lol.

I must add my resounding endorsement of Cameron who has been exceptionally pleasant and helpful to deal with!

One day I might actually meet the guy or even speak to him on the phone...

It's now official (on the VPI website)!! http://vpiindustries.com/main-os.htm

I'll be stocking up on parts and spares that I think should cover most, but please let me know if there's anything you need or might need soon-ish and I'll add it to the order. 

Edited by Krispy Audio