Sign in to follow this  
PureWicked.au

::edited REPOST:: Anyone interested in trading, swapping, buying Laserdiscs? 1000 available!!

Item: Laserdisc Collection

Price: $10 if just one, really $5 each, or swap for other titles if you have a collection too, or vinyl, almost anything..

Item Condition: varies

Reason for selling: far too many to keep!!

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info: updated with link to list (this also includes my faves which I won't part with so..) http://www.scribd.co...-Discs-for-Sale

Hi all,

I bought an entire collection of Laserdiscs, quite a big collection of around 1200 discs, have pulled out a few favourites ..a few hundred... hey I'm an ex video store guy :-P

Now I'm going to slowly try and clear as many of the rest as I can to keep the other half happy and clear up room on the shelves for Vinyl, so I offer them here before taking them to the "Bay"

just in case any fellow collectors are out there... not after a lot of cash per disc, if buying just one though $10, if more than one or a repeat $5 each, very happy to swap for vinyl or trade for

other interesting things, even liquor, wine or beer are welcome.... use your imagination if you have a player laying around and want some classic movies for it.. I'd not like to post them,

but will for whatever the Post office charges or courier if I must, I work in Newtown and live in Marrickville, can carry a few (maybe 10 safely on my little Vespa) won't travel far though and

would prefer either requests for titles ( I probably have it) or browsing is welcome, not at crazy hours obviously, I work most weekends too BTW... Hi Fi retail has both perks and drawbacks

like everything else..

I have old classic MGM style movies, Karaoke, music videos, martial arts, anime, drama, bible bash movies, Dick Tracy stuff, Horror, Thriller, Action, you name I probably have it, and am

happy to swap with other collectors if they have something that would fit in my favourites..

also available and cheap too, is a LD player to play them on as I bought a very good quality Japan only model, so don't need my standard one anymore..

happy to swap for vinyl guys...

please note, a fair few from the list have been sold, and I have others not on the list, I just checked and the list is still there at least so, happy about that!

post-111444-0-69096900-1390682336_thumb.

post-111444-0-12375200-1390682352_thumb.

Edited by PureWicked.au

Very interesting collection. I am just working my way through your extensive list. I will PM you soon

Could I please get these three numbers-

12. 20000 Leagues Under the Sea

116. Heat

197. Independence Day

These three are purely for display in my HT room to show friends and family what has been over the years! I've done the same for game consoles etc...

Thanks,

Brett

Sign in to follow this