Well, this is my 1000th post so I thought I'd try to make it a little different.

It's been a really cool time forumming here at sna, I've been abused, & insulted FAR FAR less than any other forum I frequent, so great job to our community here. I mean that sincerely & nicely, I know intimately how easy it is to get amped up forumming.

Shame the darkness hid the subs bottom.

There's a brief walk around my room. Nothing too special, say when compared to the uberness & expense of darthlaker or Alistair.

My hifi brings me great joy every single day, for me it is about the music, though I love the units too.

So if you're inclined post up a tube of your hifi.

Merry Christmas all.

Live peacefully and with wisdom.

Alternatively read David Zindell to discover the story behind the title "Peacewise"

• Like 3

Congrats on the 1000th.  I've been on for over a year and only at about 250, so I have another 3 years to go to reach 1000!

Nice looking system, the listening position looks very comfy and relaxing, it would be easy to spend hours there...

Excellent YouTube showcase, I wouldn't be surprised if you start a trend.

Well, this is my 1000th post so I thought I'd try to make it a little different.

It's been a really cool time forumming here at sna, I've been abused, & insulted FAR FAR less than any other forum I frequent, so great job to our community here. I mean that sincerely & nicely, I know intimately how easy it is to get amped up forumming.

Shame the darkness hid the subs bottom.

There's a brief walk around my room. Nothing too special, say when compared to the uberness & expense of darthlaker or Alistair.

My hifi brings me great joy every single day, for me it is about the music, though I love the units too.

So if you're inclined post up a tube of your hifi.

Merry Christmas all.

Live peacefully and with wisdom.

Alternatively read David Zindell to discover the story behind the title "Peacewise"

Nice well done. also i like your rack. is it Vaf?

Margaret : Well I for one was not expecting the ending. After an obscure plot and too much in the way of product placements it was nice to have the cameo by the towel on the chair from Titanic. I was pleasantly surprised by the plot twist at the last gasp, a definite nod to Peter Jackson in the final woolley frames. I felt that person at table was a poorly developed character however. I would have liked to see more of that character.

David : Once again we disagree. This is his least accessible film to date and the shoddy hand held camera was appalling.

Margret : Well, I loved the towels work, I give it 3 stars.

David : That was clearly a sheet Margaret. If the camera had not been shaking you would have seen that. 1/2 a star from me.

Showcase you system is currently in limited release around the country for Christmas/ new year.

• Like 3