Well, this is my 1000th post so I thought I'd try to make it a little different.

It's been a really cool time forumming here at sna, I've been abused, & insulted FAR FAR less than any other forum I frequent, so great job to our community here. I mean that sincerely & nicely, I know intimately how easy it is to get amped up forumming.

Shame the darkness hid the subs bottom.

There's a brief walk around my room. Nothing too special, say when compared to the uberness & expense of darthlaker or Alistair.

My hifi brings me great joy every single day, for me it is about the music, though I love the units too.

So if you're inclined post up a tube of your hifi.

Merry Christmas all.

Live peacefully and with wisdom.

Alternatively read David Zindell to discover the story behind the title "Peacewise"

Congrats on the 1000th.  I've been on for over a year and only at about 250, so I have another 3 years to go to reach 1000!

Nice looking system, the listening position looks very comfy and relaxing, it would be easy to spend hours there...

Excellent YouTube showcase, I wouldn't be surprised if you start a trend.

Well, this is my 1000th post so I thought I'd try to make it a little different.

It's been a really cool time forumming here at sna, I've been abused, & insulted FAR FAR less than any other forum I frequent, so great job to our community here. I mean that sincerely & nicely, I know intimately how easy it is to get amped up forumming.

Shame the darkness hid the subs bottom.

There's a brief walk around my room. Nothing too special, say when compared to the uberness & expense of darthlaker or Alistair.

My hifi brings me great joy every single day, for me it is about the music, though I love the units too.

So if you're inclined post up a tube of your hifi.

Merry Christmas all.

Live peacefully and with wisdom.

Alternatively read David Zindell to discover the story behind the title "Peacewise"

Nice well done. also i like your rack. is it Vaf?

Nice well done. also i like your rack. is it Vaf?

Yeh mate, a vaf platform2 subwoofer in Australian jarrah with two shelves on top, & a vaf i66 cc on top of those.

Yeh mate, a vaf platform2 subwoofer in Australian jarrah with two shelves on top, & a vaf i66 cc on top of those.

Very nice, looking at a rack ATM will look into this'

Cheers

Sorry mate but I much prefer hi-fi pic's to youtube hi-fi video. 

Margaret : Well I for one was not expecting the ending. After an obscure plot and too much in the way of product placements it was nice to have the cameo by the towel on the chair from Titanic. I was pleasantly surprised by the plot twist at the last gasp, a definite nod to Peter Jackson in the final woolley frames. I felt that person at table was a poorly developed character however. I would have liked to see more of that character.

David : Once again we disagree. This is his least accessible film to date and the shoddy hand held camera was appalling.

Margret : Well, I loved the towels work, I give it 3 stars.

David : That was clearly a sheet Margaret. If the camera had not been shaking you would have seen that. 1/2 a star from me.

Showcase you system is currently in limited release around the country for Christmas/ new year.

Looking good David!

Is the ball placed to diffuse the bass?

Also, try throwing a rug over the TV.......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By QuinYip
      Item Condition: Used - Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Mitcham State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:  In excellent condition a pair of Australian Whatmough C11 bookshelf speakers - refer to photos.
      2 - way speaker, silk dome tweeter with 6.5inch woofer - front reflex port.
      Finish is a beautiful real wood veneer - Burnt Cherry.

Grills in perfect condition, I've been running these in Bi-Wire but can provide some 12awg cables for jumping if not bi-wiring.
      In general a very relaxing, smooth listen with a fairly neutral response, paired very well with my Marantz PM-17 amplifier.

A great testament to the work of local Colin Whatmough.

*Attached screen shot of  measured frequency response in my own room for reference - measured with a Blue Snowball MIC and REW.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Niraj.shr
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information: 
       Selling my Mission speakers (794 floorstanding speakers , 790 bookshelf speakers and centre speaker M3c2i)
      In great condition 
      Selling to downsize
      Colour: gloss Piano black
      Hard to come by in used market 
      Thanks for looking!

• By ViVa
      Price: $480 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Glenwood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or PayID Reason for selling: Upgrading to 2 channel Further information: 
      Jamo S606 Speaker Package:

2 x Floor standers (Bi-wire posts)

2 x Surround Speakers

1 x Centre Speaker

Have original spikes and manual somewhere in my house.

Pick up yourself from Glenwood, NSW or you can organise a courier company to collect it from Glenwood, NSW. Used occasionally only when watching movies as we had another soundbar.

Can demo speakers with social distancing in mind. Front grills are available - one Surround speaker grill has small mark of paint overspray - nothing on speakers and they sound great.

From somewhere on the internet "This system is all about energy. It's a powerful communicator, fast and well ordered. There is a good sense of integration across the five speakers, although the main speakers do tend toward boom more than the other three. This makes effects-driven passages take on powerful proportions.

Diction and articulation, especially from the centre channel, are first rate, although yet again the main speakers have a tendency to 'butch up' dialogue. This is not drastic - it doesn't turn Marilyn Monroe into James Earl Jones - but does add stentorian baritone to some voices, adding even more nauseating self-aggrandisement to Clarkson's voice on re-runs of Top Gear."

• By hatch
      Price: $790 Item Condition: Used - But Near New Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Caloundra State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Great speakers, super easy to power. No negatives for me, but a tad too large for the room they are in. A regretful sale, but i need to downgrade to a more medium size speaker Ascension (Adelaide Speakers)...........Made In Australia Valve series prototype V1062AQTL 2-way Efficient Floor Standing Speakers Purchased direct from Adelaide speakers on 25th January 2020 http://www.adelaidespeakers.com/valve.html   Local Pickup Only - No Postage Option Is Offered Due To Size/Weight. Sorry.   Condition: Used - But Near New. Can still smell the fresh American Oak! Purchased these from Edward who was a great help in selection of the these speakers. But they are a little oversized in the smaller room. I think they would suit a larger room where they can breath and do their magic down to 32hz. No real need for a sub, but as usual, a  sub is best!   I have been running these on a Yamaha HTR 2071 (cheap) and also Cambridge Audio integrated amp. AXR100. As they are easy to power, both work a treat, so you don't need expensive high powered equipment to run these. I have never used a valve amp, but these are of course suitable for that duty also.  
      Details: Valve series prototype V1062AQTL 2-way efficient floor standing speakers

Size: 1020H x 300W x 225D
      8 ohms
      140wrms
      94dB 1W/1M (easy to power with receivers 5.1 etc.)
      32Hz - 30kHz /- 2db with short hybrid transmission line bass load and smooth series crossover design, in American Oak veneered cabinet.
      Weight 23kg each
      10 inch woofer

• By Sopson
      Item: Hi Fi rack 4 Tiers
      Price Range: up to $1k
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: looking for decent Hifi rack 4 Tiers( not prefer glass) Sydney , please let me Know if you got spare unit would like to sell.

thank you all item been Found

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).