Sign in to follow this  
Guest fordgtlover

SOLD: SOLD - FS: Audio-Gd DAC-19 DSP1 (with BNC input)

Guest fordgtlover

Item: Audio-gd DAC-19 DSP1
Price: $450 (plus postage) (open to offers)
Item Condition: Very Good (same as purchase)
Reason for selling: Upgraded to another Audio-gd DAC.
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Paypal (add 3% for normal transaction unless sent as a GIFT from paypal balance or bank account)
Extra Info: No USB input. It is replaced by BNC.
Pictures: attached

NOTE: No USB input. It is replaced with a S/PDIF BNC input.

For sale is my Audio-Gd DAC-19 DSP1 bought around November this year. I liked it so much that when a Ref 7.1 became available shortly after buying this one, I immediately upgraded. So, this one has to go.

The condition is like new. There are some minor scuffs at the bottom side of the unit that were apparently on the device when it was delivered.

Note that the original purchaser chose to have a BNC input instead of the old USB implementation. This modification cost a bit more than the original stock price.

DAC-19 is said to be the single ended version of Ref 5 and it uses the famous 2xPCM1704UK chip together with DSP1 digital filter.
You can choose to play around the oversampling settings with the DSP1 chip in it.

Features & technical specs can be found here
http://www.audio-gd....C19/DAC19EN.htm

Attached Thumbnails

Photo1.jpgPhoto2.jpg

Edited by fordgtlover

How old is this dac ?  Do you know which version of DSP1 is installed on this dac ?

Guest fordgtlover

Sorry, I don't know the answer to either question.

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zakblue
      Item: Emotiva XDA-1 DAC/Digital Preamp
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:

Happy to ship Australia wide at buyers expense.

• By AlurkA
      Item: Accuphase DAC-50 Option Board
      Price: $700 ONO (RRP $1500)
      Item Condition: Perfect, used it for a few months in my E-470.
      Reason for selling: Have since moved on to separates and sold the E-470
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: A plug an play option board for a number of Pre and Integrated Amps in the Accuphase line-up.

Features and Compatible Accuphase products:   http://www.accuphase.com/model/dac-50.html

Photos:

• By Mike13
      Item: Audio GD NF5B headphone DAC and amp
      Price: $190 plus postage
      Item Condition: Very good 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Great value amp. I don’t have the power cord for this so you will need one. 

Photos

• By 8thdegree
      Item: BENCHMARK DAC3 HGC + SoundAffairs Linear PSU & Mods
      Price: $4350 $3990
      Item Condition: Excellent (being conservative, see note below*)
      Reason for selling: Have gone 'ethernet'...
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      BENCHMARK DAC3 HGC. Black version. James Soh SoundAffairs external AC to DC Linear PSU and mods—Ultima Femto Clock, Ultima Voltage Regulator, etc. Have had the unit since March 2019 (bought new). Including retail for the unit (A$3700), the price of the PSU and mods (A$2200), double-freight and import duties via Singapore (A$600), overall retail price is ~A$6500. Reason for selling is that I am moving in a different direction with my sources & DAC, to networked audio over ethernet. This unit is USB-based. DAC comes with original remote.  *Some might say the unit is "as new" given that the little nicks on the PSU were there when it shipped to me! However, since it's been modded I suppose technically the Benchmark unit itself is definitely not "as new". PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY.   Well, if you're interested in this listing you probably have done your research already. This listing is not for just the highly sought-after Benchmark DAC3 HGC—as if that weren't enough—but for that unit extensively modded by James Soh of SoundAffairs in Singapore, including his all-important custom Linear DC PSU:      Benchmark DAC2 family modification
      WWW.MYSOUNDAFFAIRS.COM For customer reviews, please click here Change the simple oscillator circuit that is used for the ESS9018 Sabre DAC with our Ultima FEMTO low jitter clock then replaced the critical...     Even in its BASE retail form, the Benchmark DAC3 HGC is on a number of high-profile current 'best of' lists, including Stereophile's Recommended Components in its highest "A+" designation:    Recommended Components: 2019 Edition Digital Processors | Stereophile.com
      WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM Digital Processors Editor's Note: The sound of any particular CD transport/digital processor combination will be dependent on the datalink used-see "Bits is Bits?" by Christopher Dunn and...     Quite some cost, logistics and waiting times in orchestrating this combo I can tell you...here's your chance to leverage my expended effort and get hold of this setup, ALMOST NEW, with NO WAIT TIME, and at a STEEP DISCOUNT.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY COSTS AROUND $120 INSURED. THE ACTUAL COST MAY DEPEND ON DELIVERY LOCATION. PICKUP IN SYDNEY POSSIBLE TO AVOID THIS, SUBJECT TO PAYMENT BEING SECURED AHEAD OF TIME (PAYPAL ONLY).

Photos: See extensive pics. The small nicks are visible on the PSU pics.

• By 81Vintage
      Item: Maverick Audio Tube Magic Plus DAC + Preamp
      Price: $180.00 inc shipping anywhere in Australia
      Item Condition: Used, Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Purchased recently from fellow SNA member, decided to sell off a few things and upgrade to a new high end unit.

Specs here:
      https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/d1p

Still cost around $400 AUD to bring over from the states. Save a bundle.

Shipping anywhere in Australia included, can drop price a little if you collect in person.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.