Greatings from USA

Guest vpiindustries

Guest vpiindustries

Greetings from the US!  This forum was recommended to us and it looks like a great place to be involved in to help answer turntable questions and provide easier access for requested information.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here! :cool:

Mat Weisfeld

• Administrator

Welcome Mat. We're privileged to have so many knowledgeable industry members from around the globe as part of our site.

We have only one small request however. We ask that industry members state their commercial interests in their signature.
http://www.stereo.net.au/information/website-guidelines/

Welcome once again, and look forward to your contributions.

• Administrator

Welcome aboard!

This thread might be of interest, one of our members has had a poor customer experience acquiring one of your turntables.

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/55213-mc-cartridge-recommendations-for-vpi-traveller/page-2

To keep this in context, through no fault of VPI's however. In fact, VPI (and Mat himself) have been praised for their efforts and responses.

To keep this in context, through no fault of VPI's however. In fact, VPI (and Mat himself) have been praised for their efforts and responses.

It was not my intention to imply that VPI was at fault, I just wanted to highlight the difficulties in getting their products to keen fans of their products.

Please accept my apologies for any misinterpretations.

I'm also looking at buying a TT in the new year and the VPI Traveler is on my radar  ;)

Guest vpiindustries

Happy to be here and contribute!  I'll do the best I can to be active!  Who needs sleep when I can post on an Australian forum and talk about turntable!

:hiccup