Sign in to follow this  
Krispy Audio

The Krispy Kables Million Dollar Cable

Tonight I was telling my sons a story I made up as I do each night. This time it was about an inventor who invented a flying laundry basket that could fly him from his bedroom to the kitchen so he could make some Vegemite toast. He then bought 1,000 fans, 1,000 laundry baskets and 1,000 steering wheels, made 1,000 flying laundry baskets and sold them for $1,000 each. And then he had ONE MILLION DOLLARS. 

One of my sons said "Do you want a million dollars Dad? 

I replied "I'd love a million dollars"

Son: "Then sell your cables for a million dollars".

Clearly he's a genius, and thus was borne the Krispy Kables Million Dollar Cable. I haven't finalised the design yet, but it's officially for sale if anyone would like one. It's going to be good. Really good. No refunds. No post-dated cheques. 

Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072

Will you be using copper? Someone else has said that the stuff that comes from Whyalla is best.( I thought that place had closed up?) Will the pins on the plugs be cryogenated?

Will you be using the DBT sales model? (Down-payment Before Testing)

Is your middle name Barnum? :)

I'll order a pair for 2050 delivery, thanks.

COD.

I'll order a pair for 2050 delivery, thanks.

COD.

At the funeral parlour or the old folks home? :)

I can say for sure but it should definitely have some kind of conductive metallic compound contained inside. Maybe spliced offcuts from the fans that power the flying laundry baskets. 

At the funeral parlour or the old folks home? :)

Rookwood Crematorium.

Hey Dr. Evil,

I reckon you should have done the "One Gajillion Dollars" cable first.

Edited by Audiobugged

The Gajillion dollar version will have "frickin' laser beams" on it. 

The Gajillion dollar version will have "frickin' laser beams" on it.

No sharks?

Cam, if you could make a cable out of a modded light saber that would be really rad. I would pay just so my system goes vrerszooimmmm when I turn it on.

Cam, all you have to do is sell your best cable to ETI and have them brand it. They will mark it up to $1M no worries ;)

When one of these goes on Stereonet tour, one can always put his house as a security.

Cam, all you have to do is sell your best cable to ETI and have them brand it. They will mark it up to $1M no worries ;)

.......and it will be available in 244 designer colours, alongside the faux tiger skin ( or your choice of species ) toppers

No manufacturer has used six nines Uranium for the conductor. Even though its conductivity is not as good as copper it's a very heavy element and therefore carries musical nuance far better than copper due to the number of neutrons available. For this reason you would expect it to be very popular in the Iranian and North Korean audiophile market where they value this sort of thing. Of course use genuine cryogenically treated Australian Uranium which is known to sound better than American or Tibetan Uranium.

No manufacturer has used six nines Uranium for the conductor. Even though its conductivity is not as good as copper it's a very heavy element and therefore carries musical nuance far better than copper due to the number of neutrons available. For this reason you would expect it to be very popular in the Iranian and North Korean audiophile market where they value this sort of thing. Of course use genuine cryogenically treated Australian Uranium which is known to sound better than American or Tibetan Uranium.

great material for listening to heavy metal

Ah, but the Tibetan uranium has been blessed by the Dalai Lama!

Cheers,

Alan R.

Guest 322

Call it the James Randi....

Holy ****....how much did you say that invoice is going to be??  Ah well, at least I've got the cables & the moolah.........

I think your to late Krispy, I'm pretty sure Coconut audio beat you to it.

Cheers Dave.

You wont have time for the Trumpy if you get the one million dohllarrs Cam. I can look after it for you, keep the oil circulating etc. Am just thinking of you mate.

I can say for sure but it should definitely have some kind of conductive metallic compound contained inside. Maybe spliced offcuts from the fans that power the flying laundry baskets. 

Adamantium