Sign in to follow this  
Krispy Audio

Manley....now brought to you by the letter K

I'm proud to announce that Krispy Audio has recently been appointed the new Australian distributor for Manley Laboratories

I love the Manley gear, LOVE IT! I only recently had a good long go with some of their products and I knew I had to pursue them. I'm now happy to offer their products at a new lower price than previous RRP. 

You can browse the range and pricing here.

300BPRENeo5.jpg

snapper-top.jpg

Edited by Krispy Audio

im interested to hear few of their gears, especially the shrimp preamp :)

man, another 300B preamp, i really need to start saving $$$ :)

noice - c'mon lotto - it's my turn surely !

Guest JohnA

nice pick up there Cameron

some very lovely gear there

I've always loved the look of the Manley gear, especially the Stingray. Heard it at Simply Hi Fi through a pair of really cheap Polk standmounts and it sounded great. I sent Eve Anna an email with a few questions and she responded the same day, so customer service seemed quite good. Wish I had of bought it. The retail prices seemed to get ridiculous there for a while. I hope the new pricing helps you out Krispy.

Cheers Dave.

Great work, Cameron.

Very tasty gear indeed. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Nice.

All we need to do now is convince Eveanna to stop by here the next time she goes to Vietnam!

So good to see a distributor selling with a reasonable price instead of double or triple the US price. Make less on each component but sell more because the price is more accessable. If I had limitless cash I would buy something just as encouragement to keep up the good work. Think I will investigate a chinook.

Request: Please take up Accuphase and VPI. If I could get either of those at close to the price in their respective home countries I would break out the credit card right now. But unfortunately the prices are an insult. And so the distributor/ dealer sells nothing to me.

Congrats on picking up such a fine brand and I have little doubt it will do well under your distributorship. I agree with Dr Nick about picking up Accuphase - you will be doing your company and audiophiles in Australia a great service.

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement. The brand definitely has some great history behind it, the performance is there, and most of all they (the company) seem a great cultural fit with my attitude toward everything hifi.....that it should always remain fun and enjoyable. With all the brands I bring in I can talk directly to the owner/designer, they're always interested in feedback, and their main priority is to ensure the customer is happy (as opposed to box-movers!). 

When is the introductory raffle?

Oh you must have missed it bzr, although I may have forgotten to publicise it. I ended up winning but the ticket was quite expensive  :lol:

Hi krispy

Understand your box mover comment as well. You have to get the balance right and so far as I can see that's what you have with your manly dealership. Nice work

It's great to see the Manley amps at Krispy. Sounds like a win-win for consumer and distributor alike. Good service is critical in this game, and Krispy has that in spades. I'll PM you for an audition sometime Cam. That is, of course after those pesky Shunyata's are properly burned in!

Oh you must have missed it bzr, although I may have forgotten to publicise it. I ended up winning but the ticket was quite expensive  :lol:

Bugger! I was going to make a donation too!!  :thumb: 

Thank goodness someone interested in Audio has taken over. I had problems with the previous distributor being of NO help with problems I had with my Chinook.  Thank goodness Manly is the USA were helpful. The mark up on parts from and freight on delivery was ridiculous $100 freight on a small transformer from the USA and it came by a slow boat.

Happy to hear about this... I've been eyeing the Chinook for some time now.

Oooohhh - that is interesting.... well done Cam, the more of your own gear you import, the better I say.

interestingly, Cameron was kind enough to bring Manley gear over to my place.

they are incredibly well built and great sounding gear too.

the 300B RC preamp prob one of the best preamp in the world, i heard no colouration, excellent dynamics, soundstage and vocals / midrange to die for.

and its quiet :D for a tube