Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Spotify StereoNET Collaborative Playlist

Let's see if this works. I have created a playlist for StereoNET, that allows collaboration.

StereoNET Australia

We can all add artists and tracks to it for other to discover. Not sure if we have many Spotify users, but I find it and Pandora great ways to discover new music.

Excellent, Marc  :thumb:  I've recently converted to Spotify. I've just hit the "follow" button. Will have a fiddle about with it tomorrow, maybe add a tune or two myself

Great idea Marc.

ferchersan I'm enjoying the Debo Band and Bombay Dub Orchestra. Just added a track by Brazilian chanteuse Ceu.

My new AV reciever has spotify built in ... just have no idea how it works ... looks like I have to create an account first or something ...

Ok ... time to Google :P

Great idea anyway Marc ... to share favourite music amoungst us!!

Great idea Marc.

ferchersan I'm enjoying the Debo Band and Bombay Dub Orchestra. Just added a track by Brazilian chanteuse Ceu.

Cool, Monty. I like the Ceu song. I'm just having a bit of  a fiddle with Spotify myself. I clicked on followers and noticed Soundfan is on board too. I clicked on the artists he is following and am listening to Ballaké Sissoko and Vincent Segal "Chamber Music", something that Chris recommended recently.

How good is that!?  :thumb:

It's great. I love the collaborative approach. I've discovered heaps of music already as a result. Hope others enjoy it as much as I do. :)

I listened to all the tracks on the playlist at work today. Most enjoyable. Thanks guys.

Looks like I need to be on a computer and not phone to add tracks, or have I missed something on the phone app?

I listened to all the tracks on the playlist at work today. Most enjoyable. Thanks guys.

Looks like I need to be on a computer and not phone to add tracks, or have I missed something on the phone app?

I have the phone app too, but as a free subscriber, can't use Spotify on a mobile device.

Am seriously considering becoming a paid subscriber. 

There is a lot of music that I have heard over the last couple of years that would have passed me by, if not for Spotify.

This is coming along nicely. I've been picking through some selections before bed, as well as adding a few tracks.

Apologies in advance if the drum machine on The Meters' track is too metronomic and cheesy for others' tastes. I like the wah-wah and weariness. And it's grown in my mind having lost the CD several years ago.

Spotify is good for finding lost grooves as well as discovering new ones.