Sign in to follow this  
KrashDekki

Howdy All ! Long time reader, First time user.

Hi All,

Username KrashDekki here, Posting as it's a mandatory step to get to know other Enthusiast's.

I am from a southern region of Wollongong, Australia. I have been interested in Hifi for a while now as me and my dad have shared the hobby, and it is fair to say I am moving on to the Chronic side of collecting things. I have had quite a few Items pass through my hands but nothing with major status as yet, as I find most of my items on Ebay/Markets/Garage Sales Etc...

I have been a long time reader of such forums and am very grateful for all the knowledge I have gained so far. I hope to gain further knowledge and hear of others experience's as they can do so from me.

I look forward to good times ahead ---  Any questions please ask !

Greetings addicts like you depress me there is no place in this family environment for the likes of youn;(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By andy-day
      Hello evriiiibody!! I'm here to discover Australian hi fi components , not so well known in France. Thanks for sharing.

• By nigelc
      Hello,
      I have just found this forum. It looks interesting. I have been involved in Hifi/ stereo since the 1960s in New Zealand.
      My first stereo When I arrived in Sydney was from Leisure Sound in Atarmon in the 1980s.
       It was a Nakamichi 530 receiver, and a Nakamichi 582 cassette deck and Mission  720 speakers with the new, on the market, monster cable.
      Later on I bought an NR200 a Nakamichi dolby "c" noise reduction unit. Which later stolen when I moved to Silverwater.
      I first turntable was an Ariston ??? which was so jumpy I replaced it with a MicroSeiki bl51.

Now the speakers, one channel, the tweeter has gone open.
      I think it's the crossover network or the cable.
      I was thinking of replacing with some speakers from Len Walace audio.
      Are B & W speakers good?
      I have look on the internet:
      Chorus 816 
      B&W    683  
      B&W 684 S2
      B&W 684
      MY budget is limited to about this sort of price. 
      There is a Grado F1+ on the turntable. 

I have found where I can get a replacement stylus on the internet for lpgear.com and somewhere else for the different place for about the same price $85.
      Was going to try A Garrot bros K2 , A Garrot K3, but might stick stick with the grado.

all the Best
      Nigel

• By lukelue66
      Hi everyone,

Just move to Melbourne from shanghai. I am Bach fan and very glad to find associates here.

I am also looking for a cd player for my hd800 with the Cavalli liquid gold headphone amp. Hope I can find a good solution here  ^_^

Cheers!!!

• By raji
      Greeting from tropical QLD