FS: Sony TA-P9000ES Multi-Channel Analogue Pre-Amp

Item: Sony TA-P9000ES Analogue multi-channel pre-amp
Price: $700
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Not being used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: Comes in original packaging, with manual and remote
Pictures: see below

Buy it because: 1) its a rare 5.1 channel analogue pre-amp. 2) its a fantastic sounding pre. 3) its the last pre-amp sony made and part of the last of the great ES line you loved back in the day. 4) you have a AV pre-pro/power set-up and want to step into the analogue audio world without breaking the bank (it has HT bypass).

Great review and full specs: http://members.iinet.net.au/~rutlidge/TA-P9000ES.html

Up for sale is my Sony TA-P9000ES analogue pre-amp. What's special about this is it is a multi-channel (5.1) analogue pre-amp, built for the high rez audio age (SACD/DVD-A). That means you can connect it directly to the analogue outputs of your SACD/DVD-A (or universal) player and bypass your AV Reciever for pure analogue sound (ie no re-conversion to digital). You can of course also run it as a normal stereo analogue pre as well. It also has 5.1 HT bypass input, so can be fully integrated in your existing AV pre-pro system.

The TA-P9000ES was the last pre-amp sony made and was part of the last "true" flagship ES range in the tradition of the great gear they made through the 80's and 90's. As per Alan's excellent review above, the build quality is also of a bygone age, with overengineered construction, copper shielding and screws, quality components and carefully thought out design. This is an Australian model (not 120v import) and I hunted around a long time to find one in perfect condition that I was satisfied with.

Sadly it has sat unused for the last few years, as time for 2ch audio listening has been cruelly whisked away by the arrival of small people. An impending move interstate has now prompted a clean-out of unused items, so here it (reluctantly) is!

post-104734-0-79372900-1378876751_thumb.

post-104734-0-15713500-1378876815_thumb.

post-104734-0-54569100-1378876782_thumb.

post-104734-0-71708100-1378876796_thumb.

I have the TA-E9000ES which is the model below and mine is an awesome preamp. This one should be better.

Hello

i want to buy this item and should pay with paypal. Is ths Sony TA-P9000ES still to buy ?

Kind regards from Hannover Germany

Cody hasn't logged on since October last year.

You may need to send him a PM as that should generate an email which hopefully will prompt him to check Stereonet.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rayone
      Item: Sony IER-Z1R
      Price: $1490
      Item Condition: Like new
      Reason for selling: No longer wanted
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Bought 13th Jan 2020, arrived 17th so not even 3 weeks old, about 6hrs use all up… they sound awesome, but I forgot I dislike IEM comfort. I have only touched 1 pair of the many ear tips.

Photos: 

• By MGO
      Item: Vinyl Stuff - Ring Mat Carbon Fibre Brush $50
      Price:  $50 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank TT

RingMat Developments have made a business over decades making TT mats.  They work really well.
      The carbon fibre brush is only a few months old and used infrequently. 

• By Klaus220
      Item: Sony wm1a
      Price: 700
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: I prefer sp1000
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Just bought it on Friday but I prefer SP1000. I am not making any money by selling, therefore price is fixed.
      Please feel free to demo it.
      I prefer to sell it in person only so that you can demo it, and test it before you make a purchase.

comes with:

Sony WM1A Digital Audio Player (RRP $1349)

2 cases

charging cable

original box

please send me a message if you are interested. 

Thank you.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By a_recording
      Item: Sony MDR-Z7M2 Headphones
      Price: $350 AUD (Firm) including free shipping.
      Item Condition: Good. Very minor signs of use as pictured. Well maintained and cleaned for a new home. Will ship in original packaging.
      Reason for selling: Not used enough.
      Payment Method: PayPal, bank transfer.
      Extra Info: Originally retailing for $1299 AUD,  the Z7M2 probably has some of the best build quality and comfort of any large transportable headphone in its class. Just stare into the inky void of the black aluminium earcups and the Fibonacci sequence grille. I did not enjoy the sound as much as I had hoped but your mileage may vary - I think it does well with instrumental and well recorded jazz / acoustic tracks. 

Listing includes original packaging, 3.5mm cable, 4.4mm balanced cable and quarter inch adapter.

• By DrSLane
      Item: Various Headphones
      Price: $5 each
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: No Longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      All headphones are in working condition but are 10 years+ old and show signs of wear and age.

All proceeds will go back to SNA and the bushfire relief funds. Ultimately I just want these beloved headphones to go to a new home for a good cause. 

$5 each set. Given the price, pick up preferred to keep it simple but can post at buyers expense. Bellfield (Ivanhoe area), Melbourne Victoria.

1 x pair of pre-loved Sennheiser HD5?? I think they are HD 500's but not sure. Open back design. Ear cup surrounds are still OK.

1 x pair pre-loved Sennheiser HD280 pro monitor headphones. Ear cups and head band pad show some deterioration but are otherwise fine.

1 x pair pre-loved and still in very good condition Sony MDR-V6 Digital Monitor Headphones. With case. Ear cups show a little deterioration. 

Cheers