Is there a TT bearing expert in Vic? the Luxman beckons..

I have been reliably informed by Vince that the Luxman will be on the bus Sat for a Sunday morning pick-up... Woo Hoo!! Now, I just need to organise a Phono stage as I've just shiiped off the Project Tube Box that I just sold!

5 days... Can it be true?

Cheers

M

• Like 1

Now, I just need to organise a Phono stage as I've just shiiped off the Project Tube Box that I just sold!

5 days... Can it be true?

Cheers

M

UM, I can lend you my 'Muse' phono stage for audition - but you'll have to come round and get it, as I am going away for the weekend at about midday, Saturday.  Send me a PM if you're interested.

Regards,

Andy

• Like 2

A little over 12 hours now..

Which record to play first??

:party

Don't know about you, but if it were me I would be having a restless sleep tonight :)

Edit: Anticipation, a bit like waiting outside the maternity ward.

Edited by ortofun

I know that my enjoyment will be dulled because I'll be listening for speed changes more than the music...

It's always like this when you have a relationship and the trust's been betrayed and then you come back together again.

Time is the healer.  And in this case, good lubrication.

• Like 1

It's always like this when you have a relationship and the trust's been betrayed and then you come back together again.

Time is the healer.  And in this case, good lubrication.

For UM or the turntable?

I know that my enjoyment will be dulled because I'll be listening for speed changes more than the music...

I get that, i would more than likely be the same.

Here's hoping that passes quickly, and you sink back into the seductive embrace of the Luxman.