Need Help - Ciunas DAC and Audirvana+

Trying in vain to get sound from the new JK Ciunas DAC via Audirvana +.

Seeking assistance from any users of this combo (while Mr Kenny gets some much deserved sleep ...)

Please PM if available to call.

Many thanks All!

Mute(d - victim of my own joke;)

You bet! Also showing in Audirvana+ preferences as the preferred device and the active device.

Tried in bare iTunes and Audirvana+, with and without iTunes. The players play, see the DAC, but no noise she come from the DAC ...

Open to suggestions, but I'm sure there is some trick that is particular to the combination. I have successfully had an M2 Tech Young playing for a couple of years, and with Audirvana, so I'm struggling to work this one out ...

Mute (still) on ;)

Arghh... Frustrating this computer audio stuff. I had a similar issue with my JK hiFace MkII, I ended up deleting the hiface driver software and starting again. But your Ciunas doesn't require drivers. I've also had success switching my DAC off and on again, while everything running.

I know bugger all about Apple gear, but have you tested the DAC with itunes or a PC to see if it is working at all?

Yes and yes ... Same outcome unfortunately :(. Hoping there is a trick I'm not aware of though!