Music Artists Currently Funding

That gig was something else! The music was wonderful. 

I'm happy to support this project.

Andy's the fella at the helm of the mixing desk at Jazzgroove each week. JG is a volunteer run organisation, nurturing local talent. He gives up his time on Tuesday nights, supporting the local scene. I hope he gets the backing he deserves. 

Cheers,

Leigh

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

@candyflip I wonder when that tag of yours will get banned.
I was a very early sponsor of Abby's campaign. She played a couple of songs from the new album at a fairly small private gig about 6 weeks ago in Sydney and her songwriting is just getting better. It's not about Dean from a songwriting perspective anymore, she has some amazing songs she has written for this album. Highly recommended to get in early and get a copy of the new album.

• Like 1

She was on the voice and failed?   Why for both?

No Abby vinyl.  I'm out!!   [emoji6]

The Voice was a few years back. All in the past. The new songs are really good. Really good.
I intend to have a chat with her about putting it out on vinyl at the next gig.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the word up. I was lucky enough to be a spectator on stage when Abby Dobson was on RockWiz. On the strength of that performance I bought Rise Up, a pretty and quirky album which could have done with a couple more diamonds among the pearls. I loaned itt out and never got it back.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

This thread gets a push along about once per year.  Anyway I know the are a few Ron S Peno fans here.  Ron S Peno and the Superstitions currently have a Pozible campaign running to launch a new album.  Download, CD, vinyl and tickets available.  The last couple of his albums were excellent so this should be a cracker as well. 

https://pozible.com/project/ron-s-peno-the-superstitions

Support our local artists. 

• Like 1