Sign in to follow this  
Jventer

Woolworths - stuff to buy

I have been buying things at Woolworths 

Check out their Stationery section. 

I found a powered USB 3 hub for under $10 and iphone covers that are very practical, for under $10. 

This weekend I found a white bluetooth keyboard for $23.

The best for me: a 1.8m HDMI cable with Audio return channel and 3D for under $10 !

I know these prices can be beaten by buying on the inernet etc. Woolies is just so convenient.

Since I have to visit computer wholesalers on nearly a daily basis............that's convenient!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By evil c
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pick up. Reason for selling: NLR Further information: SALE PENDING 
      Bought recently and change in direction so barely used.
      I also have a 10m Fibbr cable advertised. 

4K Fibre Optic HDMI Cable
          4K Ultra-High Definition And HDR (18 Gbps Maximum Bandwidth).
      Smart LED Indicator To Ensure Good Connection
      Durable, Flexible With Pliable Jacket
                Product Description With 18Gbps speed and perfect 4K at 60Hz transmission the FIBBR Ultra Pro HDMI Cable is the reliable option for all your custom installation.
      Overview
      FIBBR make full use of Optical Fibre technology compared to traditional HDMI’s which use copper. The traditional cable may not be able to handle the speed of 4K transmission and can result in frame loss, colour distortion and frequent video smearing. With a transmission distance of simply 10m bandwidth is narrowed. This is not the case with fibre optic. With fibre the theoretical transmission distance can be up to 300m!
       With optical fibre a micro laser device is used to transmit high speed information using optical signals instead of much slower electric copper signals. This makes optical cables that are highly effective, low in power consumption, radiation free and environmentally friendly. FIBBR has world class technology strength, manufacturing techniques, and production capacity, and all FIBBR products are produced with micron-sized crafts in 10W grade dust-free workshops.
      With the Ultra Pro HDMI Cable you’ll enjoy perfect, true 4K video signals, 32 channels and up to 1536 kHz sampled audio signal. The best choice for long-distance 4K transmission.

Design: 4K Fibre-optic HDMI 2.0 Specification: 4:4:4, 4K@60Hz Lengths Available: 1.5 – 70 m Cable Diameter: 4.6 mm Material: 4-core Fibre Bandwidth: 18Gbps Housing: Black PC Material Jacket: Braided PET  
      Photos: 

• By sunbird
      Price: $130 Item Condition: Mint as new (just opened to test) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: SYD Inner West State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal (+3.5%), Paypal friend, cash on pick-up Reason for selling: NLR  
      FIBBR Ultra Pro Optical 4k HDMI cable at 1.5 m length.

Bought this from Geoff (HeyNow HiFi) during the SNA special in March for $150. Bought two, one for myself and one for a friend who now doesn't want the cable, so one for sale here and the other I will keep. This has been opened once to test the cable and then put straight back into the box, so basically new.

Fantastic active cable (no extra power needed, supplied via HDMI source) that makes a notable difference to picture and sound quality.

Price above includes postage within AU. Discount for local pick-up.

Cheers,
      Ralf

• By CremonaM
      Item: Chord Company HDMI Active Silver Plus 1.3b, 5 meters
      Price: $70
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Cash on pickup, can ship at buyers expense 
      Extra Info: Great working condition with sharp picture quality , I have used this HDMI cable on a 4k TV to a pre processor with no problem streaming 4k content. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By CremonaM
      Item: Chord Company HDMI Super Shield high speed with Ethernet 1 Meter
      Price: $40
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Cash on pick up, can ship at buyers expense 
      Extra Info: Great working condition, I have used this HDMI cable on a 4k TV to a pre processor with no problem streaming 4k content. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Dokken
      Item: Audioquest Carbon HDMI cable - 2m length
      Price: $145 including free postage to anywhere within Australia (nb. with tracking number and original box).  A donation will be made to SNA upon sale
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Too short, no longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option)
      Extra Info:
      Solid 5% silver-plated conductors. Current RRP is $349