Sign in to follow this  
h2oxide

SOLD: Audio-gd CD7FV and 30GB Black 5g iMod with ALO Audio iMod cable

Item 1: Audio-gd CD7FV Transport

Price: $770, Pickup only

Item Condition: No dents, marks, scratches. Read extra info.

Reason for selling: Takes up too much space on my desk, surplus, and I have no use for it.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct credit

Extra Info: Owned for 2 days, bought off a fellow SNA member. Includes packaging, spare lasers, and the remote. Inspections welcome. The unit has a slightly loose faceplate (<1mm movement) which moves if you intentionally attempt to move it. I wasn't informed of this upon buying it so it bothered me a little bit as I'm a down right perfectionist. Quoted from previous owner

Kingwa said that i could send it back but at my own cost for freight both ways since its not a defect apparently as the builder forgot to glue the front plate to the side panels.  Since the unit is quite heavy and well dampened, it wont affect the playback at all.  He also mentioned that when the time comes to change the laser, it will make it easier for me to take off the front plate

Pictures: Upon request

Item 2:

Price:
$500 posted within Australia

Item Condition:
8/10 The condition I'm selling it in is identical to how I received it

Reason for selling:
Never use it, surplus.

Payment Method:
Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Direct credit

Extra Info:
  Its had literally 10 minutes use. Unit is refurbished as 5g iPods aren't available new anymore. RWA assemble from refurbished parts, modify, and send these out. Protective plastic casing still on the unit from RWA. The silver back panel is scratch free and same goes for the front black faceplate. It was assembled with a scratched click wheel, nothing too major just surface scratches.

Pictures:
Packed up and ready to go, but will take some if I need to.

Wow! Two audio gd transports up for sale in the space of two weeks and I decide to go computers only, doh!!

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks mate :)

Transport SOLD!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SBM
      Hi Guys , 
      I am using a vintage Rotel integrated amplifier to power by stereo speakers and noticed that one channel is 10db louder than the other.

Is that because of the amplifier is old?
      Using the same speaker cables on left and  right speakers. Connected via mobile using the RCA cable.

Attached the measurements using the db meter. It's approximate only.

Thanks

• By alexb
      Price: $700 Item Condition: Mint in original packaging Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage) Reason for selling: Selling headphone rig Mint condition, used infrequently and battery always kept charged. Legendary performance. Comes with original box and accessories including charger, USB cable, booklet, rubber strap bands for stacking with other devices, international power adaptors.

Upgraded to Mullard 6021 and Sonotube tubes (great improvement over stock tubes).

At the front: 3.5mm single ended headphone output; 5 LED sample rate indicator for DSD64 (white), 88.2kHz/96kHz (blue), 176.4kHz/192kHz (green) and 44.1/48kHz (red); a volume potentiometer (also serves as on/off switch); power LED indicator; high and low gain switch and 2.5mm balanced headphone output.

At the rear: 3.5mm fixed 2Vrms analog output signal (straight from DAC); power/charging connection; micro USB digital input; input switch allowing you to choose from digital or analog input sources; a 2.5mm balanced input; and a 3.5mm single ended input.

Dimensions: 145mm x 25mm x 82mm / 5.75″ x 1″ x 3.25″ RMS per channel, both channels driven: Single Ended: 80mW into 32 ohms 95mW into 50 ohms 75mW into 150 ohms 60mW into 300 ohms Balanced: 125mW into 32 ohms 145mW into 50 ohms 110mW into 150 ohms 95mW into 300 ohms Input impedance SE: 10k Input impedance BAL: 50k Output impedance SE and BAL: < 1 Ohm
      Photos:

• By Jovan.s1987
      Current Setup is an LG smart TV, HDMI out into my Yamaha AV receiver. I watch & listen to my content through the apple tv or chromecast, both of which are hooked into the receiver.

If I want to access apps through the TV, so the native Netflix app on the TV for instance, I get no sound - what's the easiest solution?

Should add, the toslink optical input is being used on the receiver from my Google Audio Chromecast. 
    • By Aaban
      Item: Yamaha CD-S700 CD Player
      Price: $575
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to a CD Transport + DAC
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Shipping anywhere in Australia included in the price

Up for sale, phenomenal CD Player. Really precise reading mechanism. Fantastic DAC. Got it on December 2018 and used only about 5-10 hours a month, so still practically as new.

More info at: https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi/cd-s700/index.html

Selling due to a recent upgrade. Price includes freight to anywhere in Australia. I've got boxes, packaging, cables, remote, and user's manual in perfect conditions.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Rolland
      Item: MARANTZ CD5005 CD PLAYER 
      Price: $350 (extra $34.95 for shipping) 
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling: Downgrading set up and is no longer required. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Selling an excellent MARANTZ CD5005 CD Player which is in As New Condition, it is a well recognised, highly rated cd player giving great sound marantz is well known for. This unit still has warranty and comes with the manuals and guides with the purchase receipt and original unused power cord and remote control. The unit also comes with it's original box.

Can be shipped anywhere in Australia for an extra $34.95

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.