SOLD: Audio-gd CD7FV and 30GB Black 5g iMod with ALO Audio iMod cable

Item 1: Audio-gd CD7FV Transport

Price: $770, Pickup only

Item Condition: No dents, marks, scratches. Read extra info.

Reason for selling: Takes up too much space on my desk, surplus, and I have no use for it.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct credit

Extra Info: Owned for 2 days, bought off a fellow SNA member. Includes packaging, spare lasers, and the remote. Inspections welcome. The unit has a slightly loose faceplate (<1mm movement) which moves if you intentionally attempt to move it. I wasn't informed of this upon buying it so it bothered me a little bit as I'm a down right perfectionist. Quoted from previous owner

Kingwa said that i could send it back but at my own cost for freight both ways since its not a defect apparently as the builder forgot to glue the front plate to the side panels.  Since the unit is quite heavy and well dampened, it wont affect the playback at all.  He also mentioned that when the time comes to change the laser, it will make it easier for me to take off the front plate

Pictures: Upon request

Item 2:

Price:
$500 posted within Australia

Item Condition:
8/10 The condition I'm selling it in is identical to how I received it

Reason for selling:
Never use it, surplus.

Payment Method:
Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Direct credit

Extra Info:
  Its had literally 10 minutes use. Unit is refurbished as 5g iPods aren't available new anymore. RWA assemble from refurbished parts, modify, and send these out. Protective plastic casing still on the unit from RWA. The silver back panel is scratch free and same goes for the front black faceplate. It was assembled with a scratched click wheel, nothing too major just surface scratches.

Pictures:
Packed up and ready to go, but will take some if I need to.

• Like 1