I think I love Rihannah

Well it started innocently enough, my two pre-teen daughters being a fan, and downloading shut up and drive - nice video - nice ass grrrr

Well knock me down with a feather but I've fallen in love with the song "STAY"

This will probably wipe any shred of SNA credibility I might have had, but this song has it all, raw emotion, awesome instumentals, and I have to say Rihannahs voice just nails it

• Like 1

Yup.

Credibility relevance reduced to  Minus - plus  I'm afraid...what next, Justin Bieber?

I resisted the urge to like Maroon 5 when my girl was growing up...and I'm fairly proud of that achievement in light of their music of recent manufacture.. ;)

I was going to say: "Keep it simple AJ" ...but you already have I guess... :P

It is all down hill from here AJ. I have heard that the next step is becoming a Tina Arena fan.

Please accept my sincere apologies for disappointing you TC,

Tina Arena, well she is contagious, once you're infected there is no turning back, then there this little girl "jacki Evencho" she's only 13 and I'm hooked, can't get enough of her. I stumbled across her album by accident in a Virgin record store in HK.

Someone banned me from SNA. I need to be serverly punished!

Well it started innocently enough, my two pre-teen daughters being a fan, and downloading shut up and drive - nice video - nice ass grrrr

This will probably wipe any shred of SNA credibility I might have had, but this song has it all, raw emotion, awesome instumentals, and I have to say Rihannahs voice just nails it

AJ,

What can I say, I didn't know my tongue could fall and rolled on the floor!

Please accept my sincere apologies for disappointing you TC,

Tina Arena, well she is contagious, once you're infected there is no turning back, then there this little girl "jacki Evencho" she's only 13 and I'm hooked, can't get enough of her. I stumbled across her album by accident in a Virgin record store in HK.

Someone banned me from SNA. I need to be serverly punished!

Yes, others seem to be infected with the highly contagious TA virus.

Note to self, stay clear of this Jacki Evencho character.

Don't worry pchan, your love of TA is punishment enough ; )

• Like 1

Happens to the best of us!

It's that we just don't admit it! :)

O.J

How about you spell her name correctly    ;)

Rihanna

I like her 3rd LP " good girl gone bad "  with Umbrella and Don't stop the music.

I have bought her latest album Unapologetic for my daughter - she loves Rihanna.

She is certainly streets ahead of the dribble from artists like Dianna Krall.

Edited by turntable

O.J

Rihanna

I like her 3rd LP " good girl gone bad "  with Umbrella and Don't stop the music.

I have bought her latest album Unapologetic for my daughter - she loves Rihanna.

Aah, TT ... you've gone waaaaaay downhill in my estimation!  (Not that I like DK.)

Regards,

Andy

Gee Whiz. :rolleyes:

Someone should rename this 'The Coming Out Thread' :ph34r:

Have a squiz at the blokes up above coming out out all fluffy and erm, girly over this TA fixation.

Holy crap! Just wait till Rob181 see's this! He'll be over this like a rash!

And there goes my complete collection of exclamation marks for 2013 that I'd been saving for the next thread that deserves an over supply of them...

• Like 1

O.J

Rihanna

Do you mean AJ or OP?

Rihanna's music streets ahead of anything is a big call....

Cheers

M

It can be arranged but part of the aversion therapy will involve having to listen to a Sally Field box set, do you think that you can take it?

I think, she'll grow on me!

Guess what also grew on me when my daughter was 5, it's punishment for having a girl! What for it........

I'm resisting to this confession......

OK here it comes....

spice girls

I think, she'll grow on me!

Guess what also grew on me when my daughter was 5, it's punishment for having a girl! What for it........

I'm resisting to this confession......

OK here it comes....

spice girls

I think that you might be correct, it is too late for you. Once you develop a love for the Spice Girls, no therapy can help.

Here we go. Rhianna (or however you spell it), Spice Girls, Justin Bieber Kanye West (Knob), Thirsty Merc, Tame Impala, Skrllx (or however you spell it), Urthboy, and all these FM Indie and Commercial "artists" make me want to puke...it's just rubbish to me BUT!!

Music is such a personal thing, you just can't denigrate someone that likes something you hate (as much as you may want to). Music is what we do this HiFi thing for and if it brings a smile to your face, or if it moves you in any other way then, my friends, it is a truly valuable thing, doesn't matter the genre or the artist.

Enjoy , my friends, enjoy!

Cheers

M

• Like 1

Here we go. Rhianna (or however you spell it), Spice Girls, Justin Bieber Kanye West (Knob), Thirsty Merc, Tame Impala, Skrllx (or however you spell it), Urthboy, and all these FM Indie and Commercial "artists" make me want to puke...it's just rubbish to me BUT!!

Music is such a personal thing, you just can't denigrate someone that likes something you hate (as much as you may want to). Music is what we do this HiFi thing for and if it brings a smile to your face, or if it moves you in any other way then, my friends, it is a truly valuable thing, doesn't matter the genre or the artist.

Enjoy , my friends, enjoy!

Cheers

M

Very honest and well put statement UM!

If we all keep in our minds that ALL music is 'good' if it 'moves' someone, then the world would be a better place! :)

• Like 1

Do you mean AJ or OP?

Rihanna's music streets ahead of anything is a big call....

Cheers

M

No I meant OJ.    I thought I would join in and spell names wrong :D

Streets ahead of Diana Krall - oh please, almost anything is better than that derivative jazz lite garbage wrapped in mutton dressed as lamb audio fool foder.

• Like 1

Aah, TT ... you've gone waaaaaay downhill in my estimation!  (Not that I like DK.)

Regards,

Andy

We must almost be on an even keel then Andy :D         Bet you are a closet DK fan thinking her jazz is new and exciting  :confused: