Sign in to follow this  
LHH

SOLD: SOtM dx-USB HD USB to SPDIF Converter

Item: SOtM dx-USB HD USB to SPDIF Converter

Price: $325 + Postage (Reasonable offers considered)

Item Condition: 9/10 (only because it's second hand, it's visually and operationally perfect)

Reason for selling: Upgrading to Bel Canto REFLink

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer

Extra Info: The SOtM dx-USB HD is a high quality 24/192 capable async USB to SPDIF converter, allowing one to connect a non-usb capable DAC to a computer, or providing an upgrade on the USB input of a USB capable DAC (which is how I used it). I have all the original packaging, software, etc., and the unit is in immaculate condition. I am only selling it because I am upgrading to Bel Canto's top of the line USB to SPIDF converter. The SOtM retails for $425AU, so at my asking price of $325 it is $100 off the retail price for a "as-new" unit. The SOtM can be upgraded with an additional external battery power supply (which retails for about $400), but this is not included. It works well with Windows, Mac, and Linux. Specs can be found here: http://sotm-audio.co...s/dx-usb_hd.php

Pictures:

8320322914_6a54006955_c.jpg
SOtM Front by 0lhh0, on Flickr

8320323214_aabc1380b5_c.jpg
SOtM Back by 0lhh0, on Flickr

Edited by LHH

Price Drop to 290.00 (+ paypal and postage)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By arcas
      Item: Bryston BDA-2 Silver

Price: 1900, 1750, open to reasonable offers

Item Condition: Used, in excellent condition

Reason for selling: No longer required

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred, other methods possible

Extra Info: Purchased in June 2014, unfortunately now just out of warranty. Have had no issues at all with the unit. Does not come with remote as I didn't purchase one.

Would prefer local buyer so no postage required.

PM for more info.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By jamesg11
      Item: iFi micro iDSD black label dac + Curious usb cable (bespoke A male to A female)
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade to RME dac
      Payment Method: Negotiable
      Extra Info:
      Purchased mid 2017 from local Maxmedia plus Lenehan Audio. Receipts available.
      Great sonics, from HQP, A+ and headphones. Curious usb cable an essential to avoid adapters.
      Photos: 

• By deannepal
      Item: DAC202
      Price: $4300
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Premium quality smooth sounding DAC with headphone output and volume control that allows you to directly drive a large power or integrated amplifier.
      In excellent condition with no defects. Good quality firewire cable included.
      Original high quality box and book manual included and both in excellent condition.
      Always used in a clean, smoke free environment.
      Original price for his DAC was $7800 and increased up to $9400 before upgraded model was released and now sells for over $13,000.
      Refer to the following link for more information: https://soundreference.com.au/weiss-dac202

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Cafad
      Just thought I'd put up a post to draw attention to Burson's new offering.

https://www.bursonaudio.com/products/conductor-3/

Looks very nice, although I will admit to being a little confused about the power supply description.
    • By Wondering
      Item:  SOtM sPS-1000 Linear Power Supply
      Price: $550
      Item Condition:  Very Good
      Reason for selling:  No longer used
      Payment Method:  Cash
      Extra Info:

This Linear Power Supply will suit low power devices that will benefit from a clean DC power supply.  This is the standard version that can be matched with DAC's, computer music servers etc.  Please see below for power specs.

Can be collected in Brisbane or shipped in original packaging at buyers cost.

Photos: